• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated by Long Wait Times on Return Calls?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, we strive to provide the best customer service possible, but our high call and email volume may result in longer wait times. To expedite the return call process, leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and reason for your call. Unfortunately, we are unable to schedule specific times for return calls, but you can leave a preferred time for us to call you back. If you have not received a return call within 24 hours, feel free to follow up with us. For a quicker response, contact us through our customer service email or by filling out a contact form on our website. Our team closely monitors these channels and will respond as soon as possible.
niktim3
Anyone else finding theres a four hour wait for return calls?
SOmething going on that I am missing?
Just puts things off, thats all!:cry:

Yes, HO is changing over their entire system and working through the bugs right now. They have asked that we email issues to them or do online adjustments and only call when necessary.

I emailed on Monday evening and have not heard back, so I thought I would attempt to call. Oh well, not something for me to worry about in the scheme of things!!
Thanks!

how long have they been working on these bugs? Didn't they change the system awhile back now? Or are they changing it in phases.Seems to me, that this would be a real turn off to customers- if your customers do their own returns/adjustments. I think, when I have some, for this reason alone- I'd make sure to handle it myself. I think it would be better customer service anyway- but especially with the call-times. no one will wait for that.

Janet knows more than I do, I just remember them talking about it. It has still been taking them a while to answer emails though too.

Just frustrating.... but we will make it!!
Just hate having customers call me, and I don't have an answer for them!!

1. Why is it taking so long for me to receive a return call?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide the best customer service possible. Our team receives a high volume of calls and emails, which may result in longer wait times. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working diligently to improve our response times.

2. What can I do to expedite the return call process?

One way to expedite the return call process is to leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and reason for your call. This will help our team prioritize and address your inquiry as efficiently as possible.

3. Can I schedule a specific time for a return call?

Unfortunately, we are unable to schedule specific times for return calls. However, you can leave a preferred time for us to call you back in your message, and we will do our best to accommodate it.

4. How long should I wait before following up on my return call?

We understand that your time is valuable, and we strive to respond to all inquiries as quickly as possible. If you have not received a return call within 24 hours, please feel free to follow up with us.

5. Is there a better way to contact Pampered Chef for a quicker response?

The best way to contact us for a quicker response is through our customer service email or by filling out a contact form on our website. Our team monitors these channels closely and will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • SandiLeigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies