• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Call Back Option for HO: Avoid Long Waits and Get Things Done

In summary, some users have noticed that the call back option is not always available when calling HO. This may be due to shorter wait times or technical issues. Some users have found that waiting on hold can result in a faster response time, while others prefer the convenience of the call back option. It is possible that recent events, such as bad weather and the Northern Illinois School tragedy, have affected staffing at HO and may contribute to longer wait times. Ultimately, it is recommended to be patient and use the call back option when available.
sburnside
Gold Member
Have you been getting the call back option when you've called HO lately? I had an adjustment last night and was on hold for 15 minutes without an option for them calling me back in __ - __ minutes like I've had in the past. Silly me thought I just must have missed the option in the beginning of the recordings so I hung up and called back. I still didn't get an option and waiting another 15 minutes before getting someone to help me. Are they doing away with that option? I love the call back because then I can still get things done around the house while waiting for HO to return my call.

If the call back time would be after the office is closed, then the call back option is not available. Which means that the later you call in the evening, the less likely it is to be offered.

I have a call in right now, and I'm waiting to hear from them (probably another 20 minutes or so). It offered the call back option right away for me, so I'm assuming it's not gone...

I find you get helped faster when you wait anyway. Invest in a headset and you can still get things done.

I was on last night too and didn't get the option... I hung up and sent an email but then got a call back this morning - strange!! She said they were having some issues last night with the call back stuff so I don't know what the deal was. She took care of me this morning for the adjustment and I still don't have an email back to take care of it!

I have gotten it on all calls except for tech support calls. They may only do it if there is a certain lenght of wait time.

Maybe it was just me, but I thought if the wait wasn't that long it wasn't offered. I had to wait for about 10 minutes before, and it wasn't offered, so I assumed (I know, I need to quit doing that) that if the wait isn't too long, they just have you wait in case they are available quicker. The shortest time I've ever had a call back for was 30-something minutes.

My director made a very good point. They probably have trouble with employees getting to work as they had a lot of snow lately, and now with the Northern Ill. School tragedy, it prob. affected some people too.

So with both of those aspects, there prob arent enough people answering the phones.

Be patient, do the call back system, its great. I am on my second call back since I had to run o ut and missed the first call back!! AHHH!

A few nights ago, I didn't get the callback option and was on hold for almost an hour....I called around 9:30pm central.

I called this morning at 5:20 am PST and was oferred a call back and the wait was only 8 to 11 minutes. I took it since, I was at work and needed to get some things done right away.

Glad to hear that others were having similar issues over the past few nights. In the past, I've had the call back option in as little as 6 minutes and as long as 3 hours. I couldn't imagine actually having to hold on for that long. I choose the call back every time it's offered.

I just called HO and the call back time was between 1 hour and 47 minutes and 2 hours and 12 minutes - or something like that. Anyway, I decided to wait on hold because others have said it takes less time to talk to someone if you actually wait. I waited 1 second! I'm not kidding. Every other time, I've taken the call back, but I thought I'd try holding this time. Glad I did.

sburnside said:
Glad to hear that others were having similar issues over the past few nights. In the past, I've had the call back option in as little as 6 minutes and as long as 3 hours. I couldn't imagine actually having to hold on for that long. I choose the call back every time it's offered.

Well, I set the phone down and put it on speaker, so I didn't really have to hold it in my hand.
One of my recruits was desperate for an answer and only has a cell with limited minutes....

JAE said:
I just called HO and the call back time was between 1 hour and 47 minutes and 2 hours and 12 minutes - or something like that. Anyway, I decided to wait on hold because others have said it takes less time to talk to someone if you actually wait. I waited 1 second! I'm not kidding. Every other time, I've taken the call back, but I thought I'd try holding this time. Glad I did.

Yikes...the wait time right now is 3 hours, 1 minute to 3 hours, 10 minutes!! I had a show stolen and won't be home tonight so I've got it on speaker phone and am hoping it goes quickly!!

Gosh, you'd think everyone was trying to get in those last minute shows for double points!!

GeorgiaPeach said:
Yikes...the wait time right now is 3 hours, 1 minute to 3 hours, 10 minutes!! I had a show stolen and won't be home tonight so I've got it on speaker phone and am hoping it goes quickly!!

Gosh, you'd think everyone was trying to get in those last minute shows for double points!!

WHAT!!!:eek: What would EVER make you think that everyone would be waiting until the last minute to get in show for the double points! NEVER!!! (we need a "tongue-in-cheek" smilie!)

katie0128 said:
WHAT!!!:eek: What would EVER make you think that everyone would be waiting until the last minute to get in show for the double points! NEVER!!! (we need a "tongue-in-cheek" smilie!)

Oh, I don't know....maybe because that's what I'M doing! ;) I've got a meeting in 30 minutes, just typed in a show and am calling the host as soon as I get back home so we can close it! My initials are LMD....I think the LM should stand for Last Minute! :D

GeorgiaPeach said:

Well, since the shows had to be turned in yesterday in order to qualify for double points....some of us may have waited too long!:eek:

But, this is the 15th, so if you want to get paid on the 22nd, you need to get those shows in today!

Lisa, double points were due yesterday.

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, since the shows had to be turned in yesterday in order to qualify for double points....some of us may have waited too long!:eek:

But, this is the 15th, so if you want to get paid on the 22nd, you need to get those shows in today!
That's what I thought, but I'm usually not good at remembering details so I thought maybe I was wrong.

Yep, I had an MIA catalog host (from January) who I've been trying & trying to get ahold of, and of course - she chooses to call this afternoon to close her show. A $450 Catalog Show.:cry: That would have been worth 900 points yesterday - instead of just 450 today. Oh well, it's still a good catalog show, and $120 made that I wouldn't have had otherwise!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, since the shows had to be turned in yesterday in order to qualify for double points....some of us may have waited too long!:eek: But, this is the 15th, so if you want to get paid on the 22nd, you need to get those shows in today!
Doggone it! I had the midmonth date in my head when thinking double points. It actually worked out better for me....yesterday she had $119 in orders...today the total is $425...so it's my own version of double points! :p I just hung up after being on hold for 36 minutes :(

GeorgiaPeach said:
Doggone it! I had the midmonth date in my head when thinking double points. It actually worked out better for me....yesterday she had $119 in orders...today the total is $425...so it's my own version of double points! :p

I just hung up after being on hold for 36 minutes :(

"Double points" and double-paycheck! I'll take that increase any day!!!

One Monday I took the call back which was about 2 hours. When I got the call back, I was on hold for another hour:grumpy: !!!!!!

I put the phone on speaker and did some ironing, but still. The girl told me not to call on Mondays if I didn't want to wait.

tvwalsh72 said:
One Monday I took the call back which was about 2 hours. When I got the call back, I was on hold for another hour:grumpy: !!!!!!

I put the phone on speaker and did some ironing, but still. The girl told me not to call on Mondays if I didn't want to wait.
I hope she said it nicer than that.

JAE said:
Wow. The other day the wait was between 4 hours and 55 minutes and 5 hours and 15 minutes. I wanted to try to wait to see if staying on the phone would be faster, but with that long of a wait for a call back, I figured that wasn't the call to test it on.

What is the "Call Back Option From Home" and how does it work?

The "Call Back Option From Home" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to request a callback from a consultant at a specific time. This option can be selected during the checkout process on our website. Once the request is received, our consultant will call the customer at the designated time to assist with any questions or concerns.

Can I choose the time for my "Call Back Option From Home"?

Yes, customers have the option to select a time for the callback that is convenient for them. Our consultants are available to make calls during our business hours, which can be found on our website.

Is there a fee for using the "Call Back Option From Home"?

No, there is no additional fee for using this feature. It is a complimentary service offered to our customers to provide them with personalized assistance.

What if I miss my scheduled "Call Back Option From Home"?

If you miss your scheduled callback, our consultant will attempt to reach you again at a later time. However, if you continue to miss the call, you can always reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Can I cancel or reschedule my "Call Back Option From Home"?

Yes, if you need to cancel or reschedule your callback, please contact our customer service team with your order number and preferred time for the call. They will be happy to assist you with making any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessamary
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies