• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is the wait time for a call back so long at Holy Moly?

In summary, many people are experiencing long wait times when contacting HO, likely due to system issues and an influx of calls. Some people have had success with the call-back system, while others have waited for over an hour to speak with someone. Some have also encountered issues with downloading files from CC and adjusting their time zone on a forum. One person is calling on behalf of a customer who may need to return a cracked stone, and others joke about purposely breaking the stone to send back a smaller piece. The general consensus is that a hand-sized piece is needed for returns.
heat123
Silver Member
HO MUST BE CRAZY busy today, I have a call back in 3-4 HOURS!!!!! OH MY, that's the longest wait time yet!

I haven't called, but I want to. I submitted an order on Feb 28th, it still shows received. I guess they are just covered up with the new products, plus last months' specials.

I called this morning and it said the wait time was 9-13 mins, so I waited.

55 mins later they picked up.

I have speaker phone, so I just went about my business and was happy to have my issue resolved. :)

It's all those people calling to complain about certain unnamed Cheffers.:rolleyes:

Good lord that is a long wait time!!

I called at 8:45 this morning (eastern time) and got a call back about 30 minutes later. The woman at HO said they were having system issues and due to those issues everyone and their sister is calling in today so they are just swamped! I am so grateful for the call-back system (and the toll free #)...When I first started there was no toll-free # and no call-back system!

I had a call back scheduled last week, and they called back right on time, but then I was on hold for about 8 minutes...does that happen to others too, or do they just like to ignore me?!! LOL!!!

sslangley said:
I haven't called, but I want to. I submitted an order on Feb 28th, it still shows received. I guess they are just covered up with the new products, plus last months' specials.

Im also having the same problem submitted a show the 28th so I called today it said about 2hr wait hopefully I'll get a call soon.

I think i am going to have to call to get a disc for P3. I try to download it from CC and it tells me the file is corrupt. um...

maybe I will call in the morning, well their morning. Its my evening. ha ha.

speaking of that. my time says like 5:58 pm. In actuality its 2 am here. how do I cnange my time zone on here. all these new things to learn I hate being new. [smile]

momof2_pc4u said:
speaking of that. my time says like 5:58 pm. In actuality its 2 am here. how do I cnange my time zone on here. all these new things to learn I hate being new. [smile]

Go to Quick Links, Edit Options, scroll down to Date/Time....

And go to bed;) !

I'm calling to find out for a Customer if their stone cracked in the middle while baking, will they request the whole stone to be sent back I wonder? I'd hate for them to have to pay for such a heavy item, if it didn't fall to pieces and it's still whole but cracked in the center?? Anyone know the answer? I guess I will have to wait the 3 hours to find out! And it's still under guarentee!

Go outside and drop the stone. You just need to send back a little piece.

dianevill said:
Go to Quick Links, Edit Options, scroll down to Date/Time....

And go to bed;) !
I wish. my husband works nights and I am in sync with his schedule so i will hit the sack at about 7 am your (EST) time. But, you never can tell. I am up all weird hours of the day or night, so who knows...ha ha.

dianevill said:

Was just typing the same thing you said....;)

We've been doing that quite a bit lately!

dianevill said:

Any you get break stuff, how fun;) Really go for it, your neighbors will think you've lost it.

waited 2 hrs to hear it should he shipped out soon.

dianevill said:
We've been doing that quite a bit lately!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....whats up with that,,,,,,;)

I think it's that whole great minds thing...

I Think you are RIGHT!!:D

This morning my wait time was 1hour 35 mins... I held and not 8 minutes later someone picked up!

I always hit 3 and hold... I've never had to wait that long...

Thanks Ginger and Diann I will recommend this to my customer! IT will save them some $$ at least!

When they require a piece of the stone returned they want a piece about the size of your hand at least. I heard on here that someone was told 1 lb. but I have always been told to send a piece the size of my open hand.

That is too funny about going outside and breaking the stone! I was going to say the same thing until I read it!:p

BethCooks4U said:
When they require a piece of the stone returned they want a piece about the size of your hand at least. I heard on here that someone was told 1 lb. but I have always been told to send a piece the size of my open hand.

That was me :) When I had to return something, HO told me it had to weigh at least one pound. Of course this was after I mailed only the handle that was saved from the DCB because the host was cleaning up the other broken pieces and discarded them.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's all those people calling to complain about certain unnamed Cheffers.

:rolleyes:

You beat me to it! HA HA

I am waiting a call back as well....between 3-4 hours, so sometime soon hopefully! My rectangular baker smashed, and they sent me a deep dish baker instead :( ....and my microfiber dishcloths were delivered as of Sat at my front door, as what fedex shows...and they aren't here :(

sslangley said:
I have the same issue! I hope there is no problem. I think they would call if there was especially since today is the 5th.

dianevill said:
Yes, I've had to do that and it's pretty fun!!:D

Related to Why is the wait time for a call back so long at Holy Moly?

What is the reason for the long wait time for a call back at Holy Moly?

The long wait time for a call back at Holy Moly can be attributed to the high volume of calls and inquiries that the company is currently receiving. This may be due to a popular promotion or a recent product launch.

Is Holy Moly experiencing an unusually busy day?

It is possible that Holy Moly is experiencing a higher than usual volume of calls and inquiries, leading to longer wait times for call backs. This could be due to a special event or a popular product that is in high demand.

Why is it taking 3-4 hours for a call back from Holy Moly?

The wait time for a call back from Holy Moly can vary depending on the number of calls and inquiries the company is receiving. It is currently taking 3-4 hours for a call back due to the high volume of calls and the need for our staff to thoroughly address each inquiry.

Is the wait time for a call back at Holy Moly always this long?

No, the wait time for a call back at Holy Moly can vary depending on the demand for our products and services. We strive to provide timely responses to all inquiries, but during peak times, wait times may be longer than usual.

What can I do to reduce the wait time for a call back from Holy Moly?

To reduce the wait time for a call back from Holy Moly, we recommend trying to call during non-peak hours. You can also reach out to us through email or social media for a quicker response. We appreciate your patience and understanding during high volume periods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessamary
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
Tanoi