• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Ho Call Back - and Now on Hold!!

well, you get the point.Geez! Trying to call HO is the most frustrating part of trying to do PC while having a full time (other) job. The call back option (2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours) is very long and it is frustrating to be on hold for that long. I was pleased to receive my call back within the stated time, but I am sad that others were not able to experience the same thing. I hope that they will be able to pick up soon.
kam
Staff member
Geez! Trying to call HO is the most frustrating part of trying to do PC while having a full time (other) job.

I called earlier and got the call back option (2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours). Well, the call back took close to the 3-1/2 hrs. AND NOW THAT THEY HAVE CALLED BACK I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 25 MINUTES! :mad: What is up with that!? It is now almost 11 pm and I want to go to bed and I really don't want to start this all over tomorrow night.

I CAN'T call from work so any time I have to call it is in the evening which I know has the highest volume.

I have an exchange - but couldn't do it online since it didn't give me the option I needed!

Rant over - thanks for listening. I do have to say that if I could pick the worst thing to deal with it would have to be trying to get through to HO.

It is frustrating, though I've never been put on hold after I received a call back. That would drive me insane! Remember too, that Mondays are HO's busiest days and this being the first of the month, the call volume has to be huge, in addition to your already mentioned evening high volume.I do have to say that I put a call in this morning and received my call back within the stated time so I was pleased. Sorry you weren't able to experience the same thing... :(I hope they pick up soon...

Oh, I just realized you posted an hour ago....I hope they picked up and you were able to go to bed....

I had a 5 hour call back and it was closer to 8 pm and so it was well over the 5 hour call back time. It was frustrating on getting calls that many hours away. But then again it is a monday for them and I am sure they were trying to get all of month end wrapped up.

It has been my experience that if you press 3 to hold instead of the 3 hour call back they pick up in a few minutes... Good Luck!!

I called last night at 7pm and was told a 3 to 4 hour call back and never got one. But then again that would have meant a call back after HO closed.

Not sure if they will try to call me back this morning...but I won't be home, I have to work.

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
It is frustrating, though I've never been put on hold after I received a call back. That would drive me insane! Remember too, that Mondays are HO's busiest days and this being the first of the month, the call volume has to be huge, in addition to your already mentioned evening high volume.

I do have to say that I put a call in this morning and received my call back within the stated time so I was pleased. Sorry you weren't able to experience the same thing... :(

I hope they pick up soon...

I was avoiding calling all during the holidays and was hoping January would be a little slower! :)

Ish said:
It has been my experience that if you press 3 to hold instead of the 3 hour call back they pick up in a few minutes... Good Luck!!

As I sat on hold for 35 minutes before they picked up, I was thinking that if I had just waited back at the beginning instead of requesting the call back, I would probably have been helped within that same amount of time.

pampered.chris said:
I called last night at 7pm and was told a 3 to 4 hour call back and never got one. But then again that would have meant a call back after HO closed.

Not sure if they will try to call me back this morning...but I won't be home, I have to work.

I think I would have been upset since I had waited up just for the call back. I needed to get up and get into work early this morning, so I was up much later than I wanted to be.

But, in the end it, I was on hold for 35 minutes on the call back.

I understand that they are busy, it is just very hard for us who work other jobs to try to get a hold of HO. I do not have the option of EVER calling during the day from work (office mates).

I love providing the customer service to my customers - that way they keep coming back to me - but at this rate, it gets very difficult. I COULD have given the number to my customer, but I really feel it is really appreciated by my hosts and guests to do this kind of stuff for them.

I agree with you Kathleen. The embarrassing part of my story...is I honestly was thinking I would get a call back and stayed up until 11pm my time waiting for it when it dawned on me that duh! HO closes at 9pm central time which is 10pm my time which is my bedtime too!!
I did get a workout that I wouldn't have otherwise since I had to keep myself up.

But yes, I think that being on hold after a call back is ridiculous.

And I do not have the day time option either of calling HO then. Too many nosy people and always cut throat.

This thread is a heads up for those of us who CAN call during the day. We need to be more aware of the fact that many can't and try to do our calls to HO during the day to help reduce the volume.

I call during the day most every time and still a long call back time. I am thankful they do the call back and I do not have to be placed on hold, though. I have had to hold before when they do the call back. If it is very long, I will hang up. In my experience if they do not "talk" to me, they will call back again.

BethCooks4U said:
This thread is a heads up for those of us who CAN call during the day. We need to be more aware of the fact that many can't and try to do our calls to HO during the day to help reduce the volume.

Yes, great reminder. Plus, we should do adjustments on-line as much as possible. I know that some things can't be done on-line, but for the things that can--we should.

babywings76 said:
Yes, great reminder. Plus, we should do adjustments on-line as much as possible. I know that some things can't be done on-line, but for the things that can--we should.

I totally agree. It took me some time to start doing that - I wanted to KNOW that it was taken care of NOW. With 6-8 hour call backs being reported this November/December I started doing online and was amazed and how easily it is (I did try when it was first available and was frustrated). Now I plan to do all I can online instead of calling.

Since I am not working other than PC right now, I will also remember to make my HO calls then so that those who have to call in at night can get through better. Thanks for the reminder!

The adjustments I need to make are ones from sets. Like the stainless set, I need a new 4 qt lid and a new 6 qt bowl...not the whole set or another customer in Washington DC who needs his 4qt stockpot and 10" skillet replaced. One from the 5-pc and one from the 7 pc set. I would LOVE to see HO make comments available on the adjustments we send in so we could do ones like these online. I tried it before and actually had to call HO 2 weeks later when I never heard back.
Plus I have two adjs that I never got the replacement and need to find out what to do now.

The Solution Center opens at 7 a.m. Central. Get up early and call--you'll get right through. :)

pampered.chris said:
I agree with you Kathleen. The embarrassing part of my story...is I honestly was thinking I would get a call back and stayed up until 11pm my time waiting for it when it dawned on me that duh! HO closes at 9pm central time which is 10pm my time which is my bedtime too!!
I did get a workout that I wouldn't have otherwise since I had to keep myself up.

But yes, I think that being on hold after a call back is ridiculous.

And I do not have the day time option either of calling HO then. Too many nosy people and always cut throat.

Actually, the Solution Center closes at 11 p.m. Central time.

Solution Center
7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433)
• Online product adjustments: Go to Consultant’s Corner
and then select the Product Adjustment link highlighted
in the “Frequently Visited Links” box on
the home page.
E-mail: [email protected]

1. What is a "Ho Call Back?"

A "Ho Call Back" is a term used in the direct sales industry to refer to a follow-up call with a potential customer who has expressed interest in purchasing a product or hosting a party. It is a way for our consultants to stay organized and ensure that no interested customers slip through the cracks.

2. How does the "Ho Call Back" system work?

When a consultant receives an inquiry or interest from a customer, they will add the customer's information to their "Ho Call Back" list. The consultant will then schedule a follow-up call or message to reach out to the customer within a specific timeframe, usually 24-48 hours, to continue the conversation and potentially make a sale or book a party.

3. Why is the "Ho Call Back" system important for Pampered Chef consultants?

The "Ho Call Back" system is important because it helps our consultants stay organized and follow up with potential customers in a timely manner. It also shows our customers that we value their interest and are committed to providing them with excellent customer service.

4. Can customers request a "Ho Call Back" from a consultant?

Absolutely! If a customer is interested in purchasing a product or hosting a party, they can request a "Ho Call Back" from the consultant they are working with. This ensures that the consultant will reach out to the customer and continue the conversation.

5. Is the "Ho Call Back" system only for potential customers?

No, the "Ho Call Back" system can also be used for current customers. If a customer has a question or concern, they can request a "Ho Call Back" from their consultant to address their issue and provide a solution. This system helps maintain strong relationships with our customers and ensures their satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • gailz2