• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Call Back Option Available at HO - Important Update

In summary, HO is having trouble with call back issues. The wait time for a call back can be very long, and the customer service person was not understanding about the past host discount.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I just tried to call HO & there is no call back option right now. Just to give everyone a heads up.

I have never been offered a call back option.

candiejayne said:
i have never been offered a call back option.

hm, that's strange? Lately though, there have been no cb options?

It's was not an option when I called a couple weeks ago. They just tell you because so many calls are in que that there is no call back service. The first day I waited an hour and a half and the battery on my phone died grrrrrrrrrrr then next day I called and someone got the call in just 10 minutes. Same time of day LOL

I called 1st thing is morning and got a 7 hr call back time I am totally fed up with pc and this call back issues.... I am tired of having real issues and not getting answers from them. Tired of my customers calling me and saying have you figured anything out and I have to say no sorry I haven't gotten my call back from pc yet. This is a serious problem that has been occuring since before the debit card problem and it keeps getting worse I think they seriously need to take some actions in a different direction on getting the issues fixed out.

My wait just now was 37mins.

I just called today and was offered call back they said my wait time would be 5 hours and 25 minutes to 6 hours 38 minutes. I never take a call back service, i just waited on the phone and within 5 minutes the call was answered.

:(I had to call HO as I could not find a past host number in the look-up and she was insisting it was less than a year (not my original customer). When I called, I was given a call back time of 5-7 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I chose to stay on hold. My call was answered in less than 15 minutes. Are you ready for this one???? The gal I spoke with started insisting that the past host discount is only good for 6 months! OMG!! I had to restate at least 5 times that the past host discount was good for a year - the booking credit was only good for 6 months. She then said - "aren't these the same things?". No wonder HO is such a mess at this time. I was very glad I called and did not have my customer call. YIKES!!

1. What does the "No Call Back Option Available at HO - Important Update" mean?

The "No Call Back Option Available at HO - Important Update" refers to a recent update from our headquarters that states our customer service representatives will no longer be able to offer call back options for inquiries or concerns.

2. Why is the call back option no longer available?

The call back option is no longer available due to a high volume of calls and limited staff resources. We want to ensure that all customers receive timely and efficient support, and removing the call back option allows us to better manage our resources and provide a more efficient service.

3. How can I contact customer service now?

You can still contact customer service through our toll-free number or by sending an email to our support team. Our customer service representatives are available to assist you during our business hours and will do their best to address your concerns in a timely manner.

4. Can I still leave a message for a call back?

Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer call back options at this time. However, our customer service representatives are available to assist you through our toll-free number or email. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Will the "No Call Back Option Available at HO - Important Update" be permanent?

At this time, we cannot confirm if the update will be permanent. We will continue to monitor the situation and make necessary adjustments to provide the best customer service experience possible. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • jwpamp