• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is HO's call back time taking over 3 hours?

In summary, customers have been experiencing long wait times when calling HO, with some reporting wait times of up to 4 hours. Some have had success getting through quickly by staying on the line, while others have had to hang up after waiting for almost 50 minutes. There are concerns about the reason behind these long wait times and suggestions for HO to have more staff available to answer calls during busy periods.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
I have been trying to call HO for a week now and everytime I do, there has been a 3 hour and up call back time!

So today I called again and they said there is no call back system today and I could wait on hold or try back later. Well I've been on hold for over 30 minutes now and still nothing.

What's up with that???

And unfortunately, I have to speak to someone because it's nothing I can do over the internet. Grrrrr......

I called last week and it said there was 1.5 hr call back. I held and the call was answered in 3 or 4 min.

Don't give up!

They have been rather backed up lately but mondays are generally more busy than most!

Well I called everyday of the week last week. I wonder what's up. I finally hung up the phone after waiting 40+ minutes. Hopefully I can get through to them soon.

My call back come 4 hours after I placed the call. Crazy but it worked....

I had a wait time of 4h56m to 5h16m this afternoon.

I'm wondering what is going on at HO. I ended up ordering a replacement part for a customer instead of waiting and waiting to hear back from an email I had sent about a cracked Classic Batter Bowl lid *3* weeks ago!! I don't think I ever remember it being this bad. I hardly ever call HO, either. I hope they can get things straightened out soon - is it growing pains?? I work at a big co. that has call centers, and we have to work on the phones when call volumes are high - they should have everyone (even Doris and Marla!) answering the phones when it gets this bad, in my opinion! The CEO of my company does, and he runs one of the largest investment co's in the world - why can't they??

I had a huge call-back time last week too; but stayed on the line & someone picked up in about 30 seconds!

Email HO and let them know this, they don't know about the problems unless we let them know.

I always stay on the line and have never waiting more than 20 mins.

I tried to stay on the line again yesterday after posting. I finally hung up after almost 50 minutes of DH and I taking turns on the phone. This is ridiculous!

Are they in an area having really bad weather lately & maybe a lot of illness going around?

Christ Follower said:
I tried to stay on the line again yesterday after posting. I finally hung up after almost 50 minutes of DH and I taking turns on the phone. This is ridiculous!

Get a cordless phone and a headset. You can wash dishes or do laundry while you wait! LOL!

Today the wait time was 1 hr. 37 minutes...they answered the phone in less than 1 minute!

This started when they switched over to one number for everyone to call into. It's crazy! I need to call about an adjustment that hasn't come that I called in on Feb.23, but I dread the call.

1. What is the "3 Hour+ Call Back Time at Ho!" event?

The "3 Hour+ Call Back Time at Ho!" event is a Pampered Chef virtual cooking class that focuses on making delicious and easy-to-prepare meals in under 3 hours. It is perfect for busy individuals who want to save time on meal prep without sacrificing taste.

2. How do I sign up for the "3 Hour+ Call Back Time at Ho!" event?

To sign up for the event, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "3 Hour+ Call Back Time at Ho!" event. From there, you can register for the class and receive all the necessary information to join us for the cooking fun!

3. What recipes will be featured in the "3 Hour+ Call Back Time at Ho!" event?

The recipes featured in the "3 Hour+ Call Back Time at Ho!" event will vary each time. However, they will always be easy and delicious meals that can be prepared in under 3 hours. Some examples include one-pot dinners, slow cooker meals, and quick and easy desserts.

4. Can I invite friends to join me for the "3 Hour+ Call Back Time at Ho!" event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite friends and family to join the virtual cooking class with you. You can share the event link with them or ask them to sign up separately on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for the "3 Hour+ Call Back Time at Ho!" event?

No, all of the recipes featured in the event can be made with basic kitchen equipment and ingredients. However, we may suggest using certain Pampered Chef products that can make meal prep even easier. You can purchase these products on our website or use similar items you may already have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • DeeDee616