• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Time Management and Business Hours

In summary,Brenda K. wants to have business hours where consultants can call her for help, but she is not sure if her Director is open to this idea. Brenda K. would like to get feedback from other Directors about their office hours.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
HI everyone, I would like some advice. I am having my third child and have been very busy up to this point. I have decided that I have been allowing Pampered Chef to cut into my personal time with family.

I am a Director now and wanted to have some business hours where consultants can call and ask questions, rather than like I have now calling whenever they want.

I would love it if any Directors would give me their feedback about what they do with their downline, concerning business hours or any other feedback they think would be useful. Thank you.

Brenda K. Independent Director

I'm a consultant who uses this site more than my director for a resources. I would pay for your consultants' to have membership to this site. Tell them you'll be returning/answering calls at a certain time (like "during naptime and after dinner when I don't have a show") or ask them if you could call after 9 p.m. since you can't call guests that late.

I would get caller id so you would only accept PC calls at certain times - especially if you have a few needy consultants who call frequently. Congrats on the third!

I am not a director, but I know my director has some what business hours and she got a phone line dedicated just to her business and when she is busy or spending time with family etc.. the machine picks it up and she returns calls during her office times.

HTH-
Kelly

Tell them when you will be available to accept calls and if they call at another time, DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE!!!

Also, coach them to leave their questions on your machine so you can call back with an answer.

Thank you all for your great responses. I would love it if you could tell me ideas of what Office hours that your Director's have as to get an idea on how often and how much time I should have available every week. Please give me more feedback. Thank you.

Brenda K., Independent Director

Email is great too if any of your consultants use that a lot. That's the primary way I communicate w/my director b/c it's most convenient for me. HTH.

Brenda K. said:
Thank you all for your great responses. I would love it if you could tell me ideas of what Office hours that your Director's have as to get an idea on how often and how much time I should have available every week. Please give me more feedback. Thank you.

Brenda K., Independent Director

I think this is totally up to you just as our calendar is with our bookings. If you want to have a certain day off every week, then designate it. My director takes every Sunday off but replies to e-mails Sunday evening. If she is taking a yoga class, that evening she can't be reached. So it depends on what your family's activities are and what their schedules require of you. And make sure you fit in a little time for yourself too!! Now I need to go take my own advice!!!!:)
Ann

baychef said:
I think this is totally up to you just as our calendar is with our bookings. If you want to have a certain day off every week, then designate it. My director takes every Sunday off but replies to e-mails Sunday evening. If she is taking a yoga class, that evening she can't be reached. So it depends on what your family's activities are and what their schedules require of you. And make sure you fit in a little time for yourself too!! Now I need to go take my own advice!!!!:)
Ann

I hear ya Ann! I'm the same way! I jump if its a customer and I wish I could let the machine just answer it when I"m watching a movie!

1. How can I effectively manage my time as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to prioritize your tasks and create a schedule that works for you. Set aside specific times for activities such as booking parties, following up with customers, and placing orders. Utilize tools such as a planner or calendar to stay organized and on track.

2. What are the recommended business hours for a Pampered Chef consultant?

There is no set requirement for business hours as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is important to be available to your customers during peak times, such as evenings and weekends. It is also important to find a balance between work and personal life, so it is recommended to set specific business hours that work for you and communicate them to your customers.

3. How can I make the most out of my business hours as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To make the most out of your business hours, it is important to be organized and efficient with your tasks. Prioritize your tasks and focus on the ones that will have the biggest impact on your business. Utilize technology and tools such as social media and online ordering to maximize your reach and productivity.

4. How can I effectively manage my time between running my Pampered Chef business and my personal life?

It is important to set boundaries and prioritize your tasks to effectively manage your time between your business and personal life. It can be helpful to schedule specific times for work and personal activities, and stick to them. Don't be afraid to delegate tasks or ask for help when needed.

5. What are some time management tips for staying organized and on top of my Pampered Chef business?

Some helpful time management tips for staying organized and on top of your Pampered Chef business include setting goals and deadlines, utilizing technology and tools, delegating tasks, and taking breaks when needed. It is also important to regularly evaluate and adjust your time management strategies to find what works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • jenik1007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kewaters