• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Time Management Training for Busy People!

In summary, time management training is a set of techniques and strategies designed to help individuals manage their time and tasks more efficiently. It can benefit anyone feeling overwhelmed or looking to improve productivity, and has numerous benefits such as increased organization and reduced stress. To find the right training, individuals can research and choose a program that aligns with their specific needs. While time management training can make a difference, it is important to actively apply the techniques in order to see lasting results.
jenik1007
Hey everyone! I have been searching for some sort if time management training and I haven't had much luck! I am HORRIBLE at managing my time and desperately need some help! Does anyone know of some online training or anything that I could try out??

Look at Belinda Ellsworth's "Power Hour" program. I have listened toit and like it, but yet to implement. But for busy schedules, it breaks thing into smaller chunks.

If you are interested in the Power Hour after doing some research, I think I probably have it and would be willing to sell it. Have pretty much gotten all I'm going to get out of it I think. LOL!

Thanks ladies! Definitely looks like some good info!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand the struggle of balancing work and personal life. Time management can be a difficult skill to master, but it is definitely possible with the right tools and resources. I would recommend checking out some online courses or workshops specifically tailored to time management for entrepreneurs. There are also some great books and podcasts that offer tips and strategies for managing your time effectively. Don't be afraid to reach out to other consultants in our community for advice and support as well. We are all in this together! Best of luck in your time management journey.

1. What is time management training?

Time management training is a set of techniques and strategies designed to help individuals efficiently manage their time and prioritize tasks in order to increase productivity and decrease stress.

2. Who can benefit from time management training?

Time management training can benefit anyone who feels overwhelmed by their workload or struggles with managing their time effectively. This can include busy professionals, students, parents, and anyone looking to improve their productivity.

3. What are the benefits of time management training?

Time management training can help individuals become more organized, prioritize tasks more effectively, reduce stress, and increase productivity. It can also help individuals achieve a better work-life balance and improve overall satisfaction with their daily routine.

4. How can I find the right time management training for me?

There are many resources available for time management training, including online courses, workshops, and books. It is important to research and find a training program that aligns with your specific needs and learning style.

5. Can time management training really make a difference?

Yes, time management training has been proven to be effective in improving productivity and reducing stress. However, it is important to actively apply the techniques learned and make them a part of your daily routine in order to see lasting results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kewaters
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • RMDave
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • pmprdprettyinsnj