• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO Update: Addressing Hold Times and Frustrations

In summary, the "Stuck on Hold: HO Update" is a tool created by Pampered Chef to help consultants manage their orders and streamline their business. It can be accessed through the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and allows for easy tracking and updating of orders that are on hold. The tool also allows for communication with customers and is available on both desktop and mobile devices. The information on the "Stuck on Hold: HO Update" is updated in real time.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
What is going on with HO lately? I am on hold now, there was no "call back" offered and nothing stating how long the hold is expected to be. I've been on hold for an hour and a half - on speaker phone of course. I made dinner, ate dinner, and worked on correcting my stupid mistake from earlier but now I am just waiting.:grumpy:

That happened to me last night. I finally gave up after spending 80 minutes on hold. Called this morning and stayed on the line instead of taking the callback, and they picked up after just a minute or two. Not sure what's happening...

I've never been offered a callback, or given an amount of time expected to hold, and being new, I've called a lot...

At night, if there is not enough time to call back before the HO closes (11 p.m. Central time), there is no call back option.

I gave up after more than 2 hours. I'll call them back in the morning.

I had to call four times to get my particular issue resolved and each time it was 2-3+ hours wait!

1. What is the "Stuck on Hold: HO Update"?

The "Stuck on Hold: HO Update" is a tool created by Pampered Chef to help consultants manage their orders and streamline their business. It allows consultants to easily track and update orders that are currently on hold.

2. How do I access the "Stuck on Hold: HO Update"?

You can access the "Stuck on Hold: HO Update" through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Orders" section, where you will find the tool listed as an option.

3. What can I do with the "Stuck on Hold: HO Update"?

The "Stuck on Hold: HO Update" allows you to view all orders that are currently on hold and make necessary updates, such as adding or removing items, changing quantities, and updating payment information. It also allows you to communicate with customers about their orders.

4. Is the "Stuck on Hold: HO Update" available on mobile devices?

Yes, the "Stuck on Hold: HO Update" is available on both desktop and mobile devices, making it easy for consultants to manage their orders on-the-go.

5. How often is the information on the "Stuck on Hold: HO Update" updated?

The information on the "Stuck on Hold: HO Update" is updated in real time, so you can be sure that you are always viewing the most current information about your orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • raebates