• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Credit Card Denied - 6 Hour Call Back Time

In summary, the first time I waited around 20 minutes, and the second time I waited around 5 minutes.
DeeDee616
I got an email yesterday saying a credit card was denied. I submitted it again and today they call saying it was deneied agian. So i called HO to just use my Debit card and there is a 6 hour call back time! at this rate (it's 3:00 over here) it will be bed time when they call me back! Now this is holding up the show an di wanted it for the SAT. i submitted it on Friday so it better count for SAT. But still a 6 hour wait! Thats insane! Though probably my own fault and i shouldn't have re submitted the card!

That's odd. I just got off the phone with them and had zero wait time - quickest answer I've had in a very long time. Call back and see if it's better.

So long as you get it resolved by the deadline they gave you, it will count for SAT.

Hahaha thanks! I called back and only waited like 5 mins!

You can also resolve these online! So much quicker and easier.

I'm sure they've been slammed today...maybe call back and wait a little while on hold..and see what happens. Good luck!

I was busy earlier so I chose call back and was given a 5 housr wait time. That was at 10:45 am and I just got my call back 25 mins ago. Guess what? I am on hold still. Why choose a call back to be put on hold?

The other day I got a 5 or 6 hour callback time; just for fun I chose to wait. Someone answered immediately:)

I called yesterday to clear up a declined credit card. The wait time stated was between 9 hours 10 minutes and 11 hours 20 minutes. I stayed on the line. I had a live person in less than 5 minutes.That said, I usually use the call-back feature. I figure it's easiest for all concerned. I've waited 1 to 3 hours for the call before. Yesterday I knew that I wouldn't be available during the stated call-back time.

I called about 8 minutes ago and the wat time was 8-9.5 hours... then I called back and it was 6-8 hours and now after reading all of these replies, i called and the wait time is 4-6 hours.... I will give it 10 minutes... if i don't get a live person then i'll wait... I signed up for the call back so now I'm trying it that way... i have a declined credit card and i did it on line once and now i can't do from there anymore.... so i have to wait for a live person! ughhh!!!!

thanks for the advice! I waited on there somewhere between 10-15 minutes and then i got a live person! now the credit card went through and my show has been released! YAY!:thumbup::D

I am waiting for a call back and they said 5h 32 min - 6h 47m. I'll wait. I don't care. I called at 3:48.

At least I know the kids won't bug me when I get called back. Hopefully, they don't call early because I have a meeting.

I called twice this afternoon (remembered another thing as soon as I hung up) and they picked up immediately - I wasn't on hold at all! I guess it just depends on when you call.

1. Why was my credit card denied?

There could be a variety of reasons why a credit card is denied, such as insufficient funds, incorrect card information, or suspicious activity on the account. It is best to contact your credit card company for more information.

2. How long do I have to wait for a call back?

The standard wait time for a call back regarding a denied credit card is 6 hours. However, this may vary depending on the specific circumstances and the availability of our team at the time of your call.

3. Can I use a different credit card for my purchase?

Yes, you can use a different credit card for your purchase. Please make sure to have the correct information and funds available before attempting to make your purchase again.

4. Will the call back time affect my order?

The call back time should not affect your order as long as you have provided accurate and valid payment information. If there are any issues with your order, our team will work with you to resolve them as quickly as possible.

5. Is there anything I can do to expedite the call back time?

Unfortunately, the call back time is dependent on our team's availability and the complexity of the issue. We understand your urgency and will do our best to assist you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • lindy0116
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindy0116
  • jmwinfree