• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yeah!! New Customer Phone Option!!

In summary, HO is having issues and customers can choose to be redirected to the correct department by pressing 1 or 2.
jwpamp
I just called HO to ask a question about submitting a show (which was already answered on another thread -- they are having issues at HO, so I will wait til tomorrow)....but there is now an option when it answers:

If you are a customer, press 1, if you are a Pampered Chef consultant, press 2.

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Yeah for HO!!! :D

Hasn't it always said that?

Maybe you were calling from a different phone and they didn't recognize your number.I believe the customer option has been there for a while. Since they have the phone # of every consultant on file, we're immediately funneled to the correct dept unless you use a different phone # to call. At least that's been my experience.

I always get that message when I call from a number that's not my home phone. Sorry to burst your bubble Janice!

chefkristin said:
Hasn't it always said that?

:::waving excitedly::::::
Hi Kristin!!

DebbieJ said:
Maybe you were calling from a different phone and they didn't recognize your number.

I believe the customer option has been there for a while. Since they have the phone # of every consultant on file, we're immediately funneled to the correct dept unless you use a different phone # to call. At least that's been my experience.
I always get that message. We have distinctive ringer and my business line is the second number so HO sees the other number and doesn't recognize it as me. I always have to put my consultant number in.:yuck:

It gives that option if it doesn't recognize the number you are "listed" under. I changed mine recently to my cell phone so it no longer recognizes me from my home phone.

I call from the same phone everytime and today for some reason it asked me my consultant number??? I guess b/c they're having issues?

awwww....schucks! I stand corrected. It's never happened to me before....It must be because of the problems they are having at HO :blushing: So ashamed!! LOL

Don't be ashamed Janice. I had no idea that customers get that message when they call HO. I thought they'd have to wait up to 5 hours for help too. Maybe not. I'm glad you brought this up!

I have always gotten that message no matter which phone number I call from.

Janice, don't feel bad. It took me a year and posting a questions here to realize I did not have to call the Shipment Status phone number to know what day they were shipping through b/c it is listed on CC.

We all have those AHA! moments from time to time!

In the last year or so, I have only been asked if I had been calling from a new phone number. I was asked last night calling from my cell.

The most frustrating part is when they called me back- almost four hours later, it was to say the system was down and to call again tomorrow. I asked them to send out an email so everyone doesn't get mad or think their personal P3 program was broken.

What is the "Yeah!! New Customer Phone Option!!"?

The "Yeah!! New Customer Phone Option!!" is a new feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows new customers to connect with a Pampered Chef consultant over the phone instead of through traditional in-person parties or online orders.

How does the "Yeah!! New Customer Phone Option!!" work?

Once a new customer expresses interest in Pampered Chef products, they will be connected with a consultant who will have a phone consultation with them to discuss their needs and provide product recommendations. The consultant will also be able to answer any questions the customer may have about the products or hosting a party.

Is there a fee for using the "Yeah!! New Customer Phone Option!!"?

No, there is no fee for using this phone option. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to make it easier for new customers to connect with consultants and learn more about the products.

Can I still host a party if I use the "Yeah!! New Customer Phone Option!!"?

Absolutely! The "Yeah!! New Customer Phone Option!!" is just another way for new customers to connect with a consultant and learn more about the products. If you decide to host a party, your consultant will be happy to assist you in hosting either an in-person or virtual party.

Can I purchase products through the "Yeah!! New Customer Phone Option!!"?

While the "Yeah!! New Customer Phone Option!!" is primarily for consultations and information about products, you can still make purchases through this option. Your consultant will provide you with a link to their online store or assist you in placing an order over the phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• showmehow2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • D Levad
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
D Levad
  • NooraK