• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgot to Order the Free Cookbook!

In summary, if you had a host whose show reached $700 but the order is not yet listed as received, and you forgot to offer the free cookbook, you can still contact HO for assistance by either calling or emailing the solution center. It may be better to email at this time as they are trying to handle a high volume of calls. Don't worry, your host's order may still be processed and the free cookbook can still be honored.
Jessamary
I have a host who's show got to $700. She closed last night and so far, it's not even listed as "received" on the shipment status page. The host calls me tonight and asks about the free cookbook. I totally spaced it last night. So I call HO, and there's no call-back option. I waited for 20 minutes and had to close another show.

Am I totally out of luck now? Does it matter that I tried to call tonight rather than tomorrow morning? Should I try and send an email to the solution center?

Jessamary said:
I have a host who's show got to $700. She closed last night and so far, it's not even listed as "received" on the shipment status page. The host calls me tonight and asks about the free cookbook. I totally spaced it last night. So I call HO, and there's no call-back option. I waited for 20 minutes and had to close another show.

Am I totally out of luck now? Does it matter that I tried to call tonight rather than tomorrow morning? Should I try and send an email to the solution center?
I would think an email would work. They really want us to use email right now so they can get a handle on that new system. They'll honor it. ...any other time I would have said call but we really have to try to stay off the phones for a while so they can get back up to speed.

Good Luck! I emailed them with the same problem over a week ago. No return email or phone call as of yet!

I would stay on hold. I did that in December when it was the free Festive Desserts. I called the next morning and it shipped separately.

Hi there! Don't worry, you're not out of luck. Sometimes there can be delays in processing orders, so it's possible that your host's order will show up as received on the shipment status page soon. As for the free cookbook, it's always best to try and contact HO as soon as possible, but since you tried to call tonight, you can also try sending an email to the solution center. They are usually pretty good at responding to emails and can help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Keep me updated and let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

1. What is the "Forgot to Order the Free Cookbook!" program?

The "Forgot to Order the Free Cookbook!" program is a service provided by our company that allows customers to receive a free cookbook if they forgot to include it in their original order.

2. How do I qualify for the "Forgot to Order the Free Cookbook!" program?

In order to qualify for the program, you must have placed an order with our company and forgotten to include the free cookbook. You must also contact us within 24 hours of placing your order to request the free cookbook.

3. Can I request the free cookbook after 24 hours?

Unfortunately, we are only able to honor requests for the free cookbook within 24 hours of placing your order. After this time period, the offer will no longer be available.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the "Forgot to Order the Free Cookbook!" program?

Yes, the program can only be used once per customer. If you have already used the program in the past, you will not be able to request the free cookbook again.

5. How long does it take to receive the free cookbook?

Once you have contacted us and confirmed your eligibility for the program, you can expect to receive the free cookbook within 2-3 weeks. Please note that shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MicheleC
  • Maragib