• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

8/31/07 Discontinued Products-Forgot to Order Yesterday!?

In summary, some products that were discontinued on 8/31/07 include the Deep Dish Baker, Deluxe Cheese Grater, Silicon Prep Bowl Set, Deluxe Cheese Knife, and Quesadilla Maker. These products are no longer available for purchase, but may be found through third-party sellers or resale websites. The decision to discontinue these products is based on factors such as popularity, sales performance, and production costs. Customers who purchased a discontinued product within the last 30 days may be eligible for a refund. There may be replacement products for these discontinued items in the future.
SummerG
Not sure where I should really post this question. Anyways, I'm hoping somebody from here can answer. 2 of my co-workers wanted to order some of the products that were discontinuing 8/31. Well I MEANT to place the order last night but I totally forgot! :cry: I just realized it when I woke up this morning...

1. Can I still place the order today somehow? I'm thinking I would have to date it 8/31 or prior?
2. Sure wish I could submit it today with some of the new products on the order but I'm assuming I can't do that, right?

Thanks!!!

1. correct
2. you have til the end of September

dannyzmom said:
1. correct
2. you have til the end of September

YES but doesn't need to be show ? She can't submit a individual order now even if it's dated 8/31. can she?

and can she submit retired products w/ new products ? (mixing the 2 catalogs)

reba515 said:
YES but doesn't need to be show ? She can't submit a individual order now even if it's dated 8/31. can she?

and can she submit retired products w/ new products ? (mixing the 2 catalogs)

Yes, it would have to be a show to submit it with a 8-31-07 date.

No, you can't submit retired products with new products.

no it doesnt have to be a show she can do an individual order. I have had to do that before myself.

1. What products were discontinued on 8/31/07?

Some of the products that were discontinued on 8/31/07 include the Deep Dish Baker, the Deluxe Cheese Grater, the Silicon Prep Bowl Set, the Deluxe Cheese Knife, and the Quesadilla Maker.

2. Can I still order these discontinued products?

No, unfortunately these products are no longer available for purchase as they have been discontinued. However, you may be able to find these items through third-party sellers or on resale websites.

3. Why were these products discontinued?

The decision to discontinue certain products is based on various factors such as popularity, sales performance, and production costs. Our goal is to continually update and improve our product line to provide our customers with the best cooking experience.

4. Can I get a refund for a discontinued product I recently purchased?

If you purchased a discontinued product within the last 30 days, you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Will there be any replacement products for these discontinued items?

We are constantly developing new and innovative products to replace discontinued items. We recommend checking our website or contacting our customer service team for updates on new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chellb1234