• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Order Including Discontinued Products?

In summary, discontinued products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. This is because the company regularly updates its products to introduce new and innovative ones. The availability of a product can be checked on the website or by contacting customer service. Unfortunately, discontinued products are not eligible for discounts, but may be available during sales and promotions. The return policy applies to all products, including discontinued ones.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Can I submit a customer's individual order that includes a discontinued product now even though it's past August 31st? I know shows can be submitted up to Sept 15th and filled on a first come, first serve basis for the discontinued stuff but I have no idea about a customer's order. Does it also need to be dated for August? The customer just got back to me today saying she forgot it was the first of Sept. and now I don't know what to tell her.

As long as you submit it on Pampered Partner with an August date you can do so. If it's dated 8/31 you have til 9/15 to submit.

This post made my day... I want that insulated tote! I don't want to charge it and shouldn't spend the money till payday. Back to school is still hurting my bank account :yuck: I will order on the 8th dated the 31st. Thank you thank you :D

1. Can I still order a discontinued product?

Unfortunately, once a product has been discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. We regularly update our products to bring you the latest and greatest kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. Why are some products discontinued?

We constantly strive to provide our customers with the best products to enhance their cooking experience. Sometimes, this means making room for new and innovative products by discontinuing older ones. We appreciate your understanding and are confident you will love our new offerings just as much.

3. How can I find out if a product is discontinued?

You can check the availability of a product by searching for it on our website. If the product is no longer listed, it has been discontinued. You can also contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I still purchase a discontinued product at a discounted price?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts on discontinued products. However, we occasionally have sales and promotions that may include limited quantities of discontinued products.

5. Can I return a discontinued product?

Our return policy applies to all products, including discontinued ones. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it within our designated return window for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedtiffani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtiffani
  • SummerG