• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deadline for Discontinued Items?

In summary, "Deadline for Discontinued Items" refers to the date by which Pampered Chef will no longer offer certain products for sale. This deadline typically occurs once or twice a year and is a great opportunity for customers to stock up on their favorite products before they are no longer available. Once the deadline has passed, discontinued items cannot be purchased and all sales are final. Pampered Chef typically announces the list of discontinued items a few weeks before the deadline, which can be found on their website and through their consultants. It is important to check this list before making a purchase to ensure satisfaction.
lorilynn
This is my first time dealing with a new catalog and discontinued items. I have a show on the 30th, if guests order some of the discontinued products, what would be my deadline for submitting that show? The Hostess is having company this weekend and some of them want to see the catalog and place orders too.

Thanks,
Lori

The deadline for submitting a show in a specific month is the following month. For example, if you have a September show that wants to continue on into October, but still get the September specials, you have until the last day in October to submit it. For discontinuing items, I believe it is the same way. However, they are not guaranteed to be available - even through the end of August! Also, the August show submitted in September will not count towards the August Mid-Season products incentive. HTH

Thank You!

Isn't there a way you can check on the website if they still have the product available?? I thought I saw that when I was looking around the other day, but I'm not 100% sure. I didn't know if someone would know for sure. Then you would be able to check before submitting the show. I will have a show with the old book to submitt and I was going to try that before I closed it.

HO was going to send out e-mails to consultants if they saw supplies on some of the discontinued items were getting low to let consultant's know to submit their orders. So far I haven't gotten any notices so I'm assuming their supplies aren't exhausted yet.

Related to Deadline for Discontinued Items?

1. What does "Deadline for Discontinued Items" mean?

"Deadline for Discontinued Items" refers to the date by which Pampered Chef will no longer offer certain products for sale. After this date, these items will be discontinued and no longer available for purchase.

2. How often does Pampered Chef have a deadline for discontinued items?

The deadline for discontinued items can vary, but it usually happens once or twice a year. It is a great opportunity for customers to stock up on their favorite products before they are no longer available.

3. Can I still purchase discontinued items after the deadline?

No, once the deadline has passed, discontinued items will no longer be available for purchase. It is important to take advantage of the deadline to ensure you get the products you want before they are gone.

4. How will I know which items are being discontinued?

Pampered Chef will typically announce the list of discontinued items a few weeks before the deadline. This list will be available on our website and through our consultants. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive notifications about discontinued items.

5. Can I return or exchange discontinued items?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges on discontinued items. All sales are final. We recommend checking the list of discontinued items before making a purchase to ensure you are happy with your selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedpals