• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some effective wording choices for discontinued products on my PWS?

In summary, when wording a thank-you note for a Pampered Chef party, express your gratitude for your guests' attendance and mention specific products or conversations that they enjoyed. When creating a Pampered Chef invitation, include all necessary details and a brief description of the event. For a product review, describe the features and your personal experience, including any tips or comparisons. When posting about Pampered Chef on social media, be informative and engaging, and end with a call to action. When designing a Pampered Chef business card, include your name, contact information, and a brief description, as well as a clean and professional design with the company logo.
babywings76
Gold Member
I've been through so many threads, that I can't remember which one I read some great wording choices in regards to the discontinued products. I'm updating my PWS and wanted to have on the front page a blurb about the discontinued products being available through August. I wanted it to be short, sweet, and effective. I was also hoping it could be a lead-in to Sept. with the new products. Any ideas out there? Or is PC going to update some new wording choices in the "need suggestions"?

"We're discontinuing some of our products, but you can still get them through August! After that, be on the lookout for new and exciting products coming in September."

?I don't know if this is what you are looking for but here is some I came up with. I like the "Say Goodbye to Favorite Products" a lot!1. Say Goodbye to Your Favorite Products - Available Through August Only!2. Limited Time Offer: Stock Up on Discontinued Products Before They're Gone!3. Last Chance to Get Your Hands on Our Discontinued Products!4. Don't Miss Out: Final Month to Purchase These Discontinued Products!5. Hurry, Before They're Gone! Discontinued Products Available Through August.6. It's Time to Say Farewell: Discontinued Products Available for a Limited Time.7. Act Fast: Discontinued Products Only Available Through August!8. Grab Them While You Can: Discontinued Products Available Until August.9. Last Call for These Discontinued Products - Get Them Before They're Gone!10. Don't Wait: Discontinued Products Available Through August Only.

1. How do I word a thank-you note for a Pampered Chef party?

Thank-you notes are a great way to show appreciation for your guests' attendance at your Pampered Chef party. To word your note, start by thanking them for coming and expressing your gratitude for their support. You can also mention any specific products or recipes that they enjoyed or purchased at the party. Finally, include a personal touch by mentioning something you enjoyed about their company or conversation during the event.

2. What is the best way to word a Pampered Chef invitation?

When wording a Pampered Chef invitation, it's important to include all the necessary information, such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions. You can also include a brief description of the event and what guests can expect, such as trying out new kitchen tools and tasting delicious recipes. Be sure to also include contact information for RSVPs and any other important details.

3. How should I word a Pampered Chef product review?

When writing a product review for Pampered Chef, start by describing the product and its features. Then, share your personal experience and thoughts on its performance. Be honest and specific in your review, and include any tips or tricks you have discovered while using the product. You can also mention any comparisons to similar products or how it has improved your cooking experience.

4. What are some tips for wording a Pampered Chef Facebook post?

When posting about Pampered Chef on social media, it's important to be informative and engaging. Start by introducing yourself and your role as a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, share any upcoming events or specials, and explain how guests can get involved or take advantage of the offers. Include eye-catching photos of products or recipes to grab readers' attention, and end with a call to action, such as asking them to comment or share the post.

5. How do I word a Pampered Chef business card?

When designing a Pampered Chef business card, it's important to include your name, contact information, and a brief description of your role and services. You can also add a tagline or slogan to make it more memorable. Be sure to use a clean and professional font and design, and include the Pampered Chef logo for brand recognition. You can also add a personal touch, such as a photo or fun fact about yourself, to make your business card stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pckelly