• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Someone at HO Slipping? New Products Being Discontinued?

In summary, many consultants received an email about discontinued products in their Wedding Registries, causing speculation and surprise. Some consultants posted the products on the CS forum, but others chose not to look to preserve the surprise for their Spring Launch meeting. It was suggested that the email may have been sent out too late and that there may be more slip-ups due to the delay of the meetings. Some consultants are praying for good weather for their launch meetings, while others have already pre-ordered their new products. Regardless, they are all eagerly awaiting the Spring Launch and hoping for a successful event.
pckelly
Today, I got an email about some Wedding Regisitries that I have going. It was in regard to discontinued products that are included in the registries but won't be available after 3/1.

I won't reveal the products, but will say that I hope two of them are being discontinued for a restyle...I can't imagine not selling those products!!!

In my almost 13 yrs with PC, I have never seen this many 'slips' as we approach a new season. First the posting of the CNL and now this....wonder what is going on in Chicago!!!

Deb

Okay, so it seems that many got the same email I did. Over on CS, they are naming the products that have been mentioned....if you are totally curious, you can take a peek over there.

Yep, I got that too and was surprised! Ooops, one secret out of the bag!

yeah I got that too and was shocked.

I was surprised when I received it as well. I will just say that there were more in my email ( because my registries had the items on there) than what has been listed on CS. Whoopsie. I would have thought Saturday was the time to send that out. It doesn't bother me in the least... knowing ahead of time will not spoil anything for me... it is kind of a large slip up though...

yeah, I got the email too and now it's all over CS. I did post in that thread, but have since requested that it be deleted.

I'm not opening that thread - I want to be completely surprised on Saturday.

I also received the email. Wow! Maybe they need to re-think how they're doing this! Maybe have it earlier in January! have 2 meetings in January!

pampmomof3 said:
I also received the email. Wow! Maybe they need to re-think how they're doing this! Maybe have it earlier in January! have 2 meetings in January!

I didn't get the e-mail so I don't know and I'm not on CS to see... but I'm sure it's totally automated and the slip-up is because the meetings are in Feb this year. It would have been better to have them a week ago... just a thought!

Can't wait until Thursday!!!!!!!!

you know I got the email & didn't even read it.....I just looked @ the host's name.....CRAZY DAY :)

pamperedlinda said:
I'm not opening that thread - I want to be completely surprised on Saturday.

You won't find out what has been discontinued at your Spring Launch meeting. They will not be giving you the changeover catalog they gave out at Leadership. Just f.y.i. I'm just getting home from my launch meeting in Houston.

Chef Kearns said:
You won't find out what has been discontinued at your Spring Launch meeting. They will not be giving you the changeover catalog they gave out at Leadership. Just f.y.i. I'm just getting home from my launch meeting in Houston.

So we'll learn all that when they put it up on CC on the 8th. I guess we can wait that long. I just hope we HAVE our launch here in NC. Please pray for above freezing temps! ...and keep that snow away!

bethcooks4u said:
So we'll learn all that when they put it up on CC on the 8th. I guess we can wait that long. I just hope we HAVE our launch here in NC. Please pray for above freezing temps! ...and keep that snow away!

Grrrr...Oh well, I have pre-ordered my new stuff! One good thing is that I have been crabbing about getting a Season's Best when leaving conference for a long time. And pray that the nor-easter stays south of us until we schooch north enough ahead of it!! Safe travels everyone!

baychef said:
Grrrr...Oh well, I have pre-ordered my new stuff! One good thing is that I have been crabbing about getting a Season's Best when leaving conference for a long time. And pray that the nor-easter stays south of us until we schooch north enough ahead of it!! Safe travels everyone!

We'll be able to figure out the discontinued and price changes since they say we're getting a catalog at the event. If we're snowed out at least we'll have our preorder stuff hopefully that day. NOOOOOOO THINK POSITIVE!! The weather will stay away! ...again :pray:

That's right Beth....we'll BE THERE! Yes... we will! I'm coming in on Friday night!
We'll BE THERE and it will happen and we'll love it and we'll BE THERE! Thank you God for hearing our prayers... no matter how selfishly they are prayed. Of course, hearing them and answering to our liking may be two different things but He says ask Boldly so I am! Let us BE THERE!

1. What is "Someone at Ho Is Slipping...."?

"Someone at Ho Is Slipping...." is a popular cookbook featuring delicious and easy recipes for busy individuals and families. It is a collaboration between Pampered Chef and renowned chef, Ina Garten.

2. What types of recipes are included in "Someone at Ho Is Slipping...."?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. There are also recipes for appetizers, snacks, and drinks. All recipes are designed to be simple and flavorful, perfect for any occasion.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Someone at Ho Is Slipping...." easy to find?

Yes, all the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We strive to use common and easily accessible ingredients to make cooking convenient for our customers.

4. Are there any special kitchen tools or equipment needed for the recipes in "Someone at Ho Is Slipping...."?

Most of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may require a few specialized tools such as a food processor or blender. The necessary tools are listed at the beginning of each recipe for your convenience.

5. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the recipes in "Someone at Ho Is Slipping...."?

While we recommend following the recipes as written for the best results, you can certainly make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. The cookbook also includes tips for ingredient substitutions and modifications in case of allergies or food sensitivities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Trudie32