• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logo Wear, Totes and Discontinued Products

In summary, the author is cleaning out her office to make room for new products and is asking for items to be discounted 50%. She has pictures of everything and can send them to the person requesting them. There are still some items left on the list, and the author is interested in them.
frozenchef said:
Still some things left - help me clean out my office :)

Do you (or anyone else) have the Oil Dipping Set for sale? email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Do you still have the round woven tray...does it fit large stone?

frozenchef said:
I'm cleaning out my office to make room for new products and just straighten things up all around :)

The first price listed is the price I bought it for or the value - the second price in bold is what I'm asking for it - usually 50% off! :)
I have pictures of everything - PM or e-mail me to request a picture.
All prices are not including shipping and I can send everything the cheapest way possible unless otherwise requested and USPS Flat Rate is always my first choice if it fits in one of the boxes (and if it's too heavy to go First Class) :)

STILL AVAILABLE:
LOGO GEAR:

Take Charge. Take Action Cell Phone Holder - lights up when phone rings (White $14) $7
Long-sleeved scoop neck top with PC logo in rhinestones (Black - Small - Tri-Mountain $28) $14

DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS:
1285 Serrated Bread Knife ($18) $9
1560 Valtrompia Bread Tube - Heart $5
1570 Valtrompia Bread Tube - Star $5
2076 Simple Additions Heart Dish x 5 $5 each
2145 Woven Round Tray ($39) $15 - small white stain on rim ***PRICE REDUCED to $10!***
2283 Serving Tray (blue) ($15) $7.50 ***PRICE REDUCED to $5!***
CQ67 Ready! Set! Grill! Bag & fork ($13) $6.50
Fall Reversible Striped Placemats (set of 2) ($25) $12.50

White Bridal Tool Turnabout $10 - decorated to look like a wedding cake - very cute, but the white color is starting to yellow a tad. Be sure to get me your e-mail address so I can send you a picture.

<h2>1. What types of logo wear do you offer?</h2><p>We offer a variety of logo wear, including t-shirts, hats, aprons, and bags.</p><h2>2. Can I customize the logo on the merchandise?</h2><p>Absolutely! We offer customization options for our logo wear, including adding your name or team name.</p><h2>3. Are there any discontinued products available for purchase?</h2><p>Yes, we are currently clearing out our inventory of discontinued products at a discounted price of 50% off.</p><h2>4. How can I see pictures of the items for sale?</h2><p>You can request pictures of the items by sending us a private message or email. We will be happy to provide photos of any item you are interested in.</p><h2>5. Do you offer shipping options?</h2><p>We offer shipping for all of our products, with USPS Flat Rate being our first choice for cost-effective shipping. We can also accommodate any special shipping requests.</p>

1. What types of logo wear do you offer?

We offer a variety of logo wear, including t-shirts, hats, aprons, and bags.

2. Can I customize the logo on the merchandise?

Absolutely! We offer customization options for our logo wear, including adding your name or team name.

3. Are there any discontinued products available for purchase?

Yes, we are currently clearing out our inventory of discontinued products at a discounted price of 50% off.

4. How can I see pictures of the items for sale?

You can request pictures of the items by sending us a private message or email. We will be happy to provide photos of any item you are interested in.

5. Do you offer shipping options?

We offer shipping for all of our products, with USPS Flat Rate being our first choice for cost-effective shipping. We can also accommodate any special shipping requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Suzanne Johnson