• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Changeover Kit: New Products, Price Increases & Discontinued Products

In summary, the conversation revolved around the changeover kit received by a consultant. It did not include a Special Edition Spring CN, but instead had a Spring Product Guide and a Spring Marketing Guide. Some consultants preferred this format as it contained all the necessary information in a compact format. The Spring Marketing Guide discussed the new recipes and specials, but it was sealed on three sides, causing frustration for some consultants. It was also mentioned that there may not be a specific theme for the season, but rather a focus on "fast and healthy" recipes. There was speculation that the Marketing Guide may replace the mailed CN in the future. Some consultants have not received their CNs in a timely manner and have had to contact PC for a new one.
kam
Staff member
I just got my changeover kit!!

It did not have a Special Edition Spring CN, but it did have 2 other things instead.

1. Your Spring Product Guide
2. Your Spring Marketing Guide

I don't know about anyone else, but I liked this better. All the info (New Products, Price Increases & discontinued products) was in the Product Guide. And since it was JUST this info, I didn't feel like I was missing anything - as I sometimes do with the CN. It was nice to have it in a very compact format. All the info I needed in a few pages.

The Spring Marketing Guide talked about the new recipes - but I couldn't find what the theme will be...maybe "it's healthy"?
And it also had all the specials, updated March and April & HWC May
But, why was it sealed on 3 sides? I wanted to rip it open - but had to open it very slow and caeful so it wouldn't rip.

If you went to launch did they mention the actual title of the new theme?

Hey Kathleen,Yes, there isn't actually a theme this time around. At launch it sounded like they were looking to market "fast and healthy" recipes and will be offering new recipes every few months. I hope that helps.

Since one of our Canadian friends posted in a thread about Canadian consultants getting their CN online only now, I wonder if the Marketing Guide is HO's way of getting rid of the mailed CN. At Launch they said they will do a Marketing Guide for 3 months at a time: the current spring for March/April/May, a summer for June/July/Aug.... so we'll know the upcoming host specials. Maybe they'll mail this out so those of us who like a hard copy of host specials will have it then go to CN online for the rest of the articles. They did not say this at Launch. Just me guessing.

I never get my CN until the end of the month...too late to do any good. I don't like looking at it online. I like to read it and mark on it...and I like the way the host/guest specials look better. But, I know a lot of people have trouble getting their CN on time, so I could see where they might change it to online only. I have contacted them many times about when my CN gets here. All they can do is mail you another one.

I hope they dont go to online only. I like having a nice colored copy of the host and guest specials

I still haven't received January's. Was wondering when I'd see February's. It really doesn't matter to me if they stop sending them, I never got them in the month they were meant for anyway... if I did, it was at the very end of the month. I wish they'd send them out a month or two earlier, then there would be no problems.

Great specials for the next three months. Like the way they sent them!!

That was just one of the things I loved in my box. I'm so glad FedEx visited my doorstop today!

GAH!!! The stupid marketing guide wasn't in my changeover box. I'm a bit peeved that it isn't there. Now I have to call PC to get one. aughh!

They said that they would send out a new marketing guide every season (spring, summer, fall and winter) that would include the upcoming special so maybe this is what they are doing instead.

I think they were actually gearing up to do an Asian theme show (hello, recipes in the catalog, new sauces, and SBRC recipes!!), but then they got the new Marketing gal, who was at our Spring Launch, and she came up with this new season marketing guide, which I like a lot better.

wadesgirl said:
They said that they would send out a new marketing guide every season (spring, summer, fall and winter) that would include the upcoming special so maybe this is what they are doing instead.

Cheaper to mail, and maybe it'll mean we'll get them in a timely fashion!

1. What is included in the changeover kit?

The changeover kit includes new products, price increases, and discontinued products. It is a selection of items that have been updated or discontinued in the latest Pampered Chef catalog.

2. How often are new products added to the changeover kit?

New products are typically added to the changeover kit every season, which is about every 3 months. However, there may be additional updates throughout the year.

3. Can I still purchase discontinued products?

Discontinued products are only available while supplies last. Once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Why do some products have a price increase?

Price increases may occur due to changes in production costs, supply and demand, or to keep up with industry standards. We strive to offer competitive and fair pricing for all our products.

5. Can I exchange a discontinued product for a new one in the changeover kit?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges for discontinued products. However, you can purchase the new version of the product in the changeover kit if it is available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithmel
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies