• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Ask, and Then Remember to Follow Up...

In summary, "Just Ask, and Then Remember to Follow Up..." is a sales technique used at Pampered Chef to actively listen to customers' needs, offer solutions, and follow up to ensure satisfaction. It is important because it allows for increased customer satisfaction, loyalty, and feedback. This approach can be implemented in any industry and also in personal interactions to improve communication and understanding.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I have had a plan to call my past hosts/ good customers to follow up with the emails but have always forgotten to do it. Well this month I did it and this is what happened...I sent out the email for discontinued products and my normal newsletter that had this months guest special and next month's host and guests. I was expecting a few orders for the discontinued. Instead I got a $300 order for discontinued, a show booked for August so she can earn her discontinued for free, and about 7 people that wanted the pinch bowls so that got some orders. Here I am with a $700+ show with a booking earning my exect cookware for 1/2 price and getting my DCB free! All I did was email and follow up :) And to think I may have gone inactive with no orders or shows at the beginning of this month :)

Great job!! What a great reminder, too - thanks!

Don't ya just love those emails shows?

What is "Just Ask, and Then Remember to Follow Up..."?

"Just Ask, and Then Remember to Follow Up..." is a sales technique used at Pampered Chef to ensure that customers have a positive experience and feel valued. It involves actively listening to customers' needs, offering solutions and following up to ensure satisfaction.

Why is "Just Ask, and Then Remember to Follow Up..." important?

At Pampered Chef, we value our customers and want to make sure they have the best experience possible. "Just Ask, and Then Remember to Follow Up..." allows us to address any concerns or needs our customers may have, leading to increased satisfaction and loyalty.

How do I implement "Just Ask, and Then Remember to Follow Up..." in my sales approach?

To implement "Just Ask, and Then Remember to Follow Up..." in your sales approach, make sure to actively listen to your customers and ask questions to understand their needs. Offer solutions and follow up after the sale to ensure satisfaction and address any concerns.

What are the benefits of using "Just Ask, and Then Remember to Follow Up..."?

Using "Just Ask, and Then Remember to Follow Up..." can lead to increased customer satisfaction, loyalty, and repeat business. It also allows you to gather valuable feedback and improve your sales approach.

Can "Just Ask, and Then Remember to Follow Up..." be used in other industries besides sales?

Yes, the "Just Ask, and Then Remember to Follow Up..." approach can be used in any industry where customer satisfaction and building relationships are important. It can also be applied in personal interactions to improve communication and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Niki Kate