• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Share Discontinued Products??

In summary, it is important to share information about discontinued products with customers in a timely and transparent manner. This can be done by checking the Pampered Chef website or reaching out to your consultant for the most up-to-date information. Discontinued products may still be available for purchase while supplies last, but it's best to act quickly. Products may be discontinued for various reasons, but Pampered Chef is committed to continuously improving and updating their product line. You can still return a discontinued product within the return policy timeframe, but keep in mind that it may not be eligible for a replacement or exchange if it is out of stock.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I have a show tonight and since I am in Canada, I am "technically" not supposed to know what products will be discontinued until this weekend at our Conference.

Should I share with tonight's guests anyway?? Am I right to assume that Canada and US will have the same products discontinued?

If it were me I would wait, because you never know, there could be different products being discontinued.

Also, if someone purchases something out of the collection or a like product at the show and then when the "official" word comes out you could always follow up with those guest and them know that such and such is being discontinued and see if they want to add it to their order.

I wouldn't count on the list being the same, so I wouldn't say anything.

I am also holding off as well

I've already shared with some of my customers at shows that certain products may be discontinued as they are in the states but make no committment to it. Why not let your customers in on the gossip????

Chef Gilles said:
I've already shared with some of my customers at shows that certain products may be discontinued as they are in the states but make no committment to it. Why not let your customers in on the gossip????

yeah ditto for me too! Don't have much time to let our customers the discontinued products.

I don't see a problem with giving a heads up re: possibly discontinued products. It may boost your sales & since you our NC isn't over til almost mid-month, it leaves little time to spread the word about the products we are discontinuing.

1. Should I share discontinued products with customers?

Yes, it is important to share information about discontinued products with customers in a timely and transparent manner. This allows them to make informed decisions and prevents any confusion or disappointment.

2. How do I know if a product has been discontinued?

You can check the Pampered Chef website or reach out to your consultant for the most up-to-date information on discontinued products. You can also look for a "Last Chance" label on the product, which indicates it will soon be discontinued.

3. Can I still purchase discontinued products?

Discontinued products may still be available for purchase while supplies last. It's best to act quickly if there is a product you want to purchase before it is no longer available.

4. Why are products discontinued?

Products may be discontinued for various reasons, such as low demand, production or supply issues, or to make room for new and improved products. Pampered Chef is committed to continuously improving and updating our product line to meet the needs of our customers.

5. Can I return a discontinued product?

Yes, you can still return a discontinued product within the return policy timeframe. However, keep in mind that once a product is discontinued, it may not be eligible for a replacement or exchange if it is out of stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • lorilynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mystik
  • silvaweb