• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Order Discontinued Items?

In summary, the conversation discusses how to order discontinued products and where to find a list and price for them. It is mentioned that the products can be ordered as a supply order, through shows, or as individual orders. The Special Edition Consultant News is also mentioned as a source for the list. One person also shares a prepared sheet with information on ordering discontinued products. It is mentioned that the Chillzanne Mini-bowl and Woven Rectangle Tray are no longer available to order. There is some confusion about the dates for ordering these products, but it is confirmed that they are no longer available. The conversation also briefly touches on new products, but the focus is on discontinued items.
Tig
Hi guys and gals,

Ive been away so much on vacation, etc I havent had any time at all to get any news or latest tidbits within the last month. How do I order the discontinued products? Where can I find a list/price ?

You can order the products as a supply order. Guests can get them at shows or Individual orders. The list is in the Special Edition Consultant News and you can see that on Consultants Corner.

I hope this helps!!!

I have a sheet that I prepared. Don't know if it's what your looking for but I'm glad to share.

Attachments

• going going gone.doc
    371.5 KB · Views: 496
pampered.chris said:
You can order the products as a supply order. Guests can get them at shows or Individual orders. The list is in the Special Edition Consultant News and you can see that on Consultants Corner.

I hope this helps!!!

It would be a sample order (if you want the NEW Fall products) - and they are 50% off but many are sold in groupings.

But Tig asked about ordering discontinued items. They would be ordered on a show or as a personal order. It's too late to order the Chillzanne Mini-bowl and the Woven Rectangle Tray though.

I don't we (Cdn consultants) received any notice with a date for the mini bowl or the woven rectangle tray. Seems to be we received a notice about the mini bowl saying it was in short supply, but we did not get any "order by" dates.Any Cdn consultants who want to confirm or refute that? My memory is lacking these days - lol.

I do believe you're right, Charity. I don't recall any notices like that either.

The warehouse in Canada has a different demand and stock of supply so you guys may still have it available.

as far as I know they are both still available for us

The following was in the August 11th Weekly Bites:

Discontinued Items Available While Supplies Last

The following items have been discontinued and will not be backordered after our remaining inventory is depleted. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, please do so by Monday, August 18. Please note that orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis until inventory is gone.

#2788 - Chillzanne® Mini-Bowl
#2151 - Woven Rectangle Tray

hmmm.... good to see one of us is on the ball, b/c it obviously isn't me.
So are we still able to order them now that it's past that date if there are any left?

peichef said:
hmmm.... good to see one of us is on the ball, b/c it obviously isn't me.
So are we still able to order them now that it's past that date if there are any left?

The show I submited on August 15th was put on hold b/c the mini-bowl could no longer be ordered. The date for it was I think the 9th. Not sure but they would not fill or put mine on back order.

I went back and looked.

Mini-bowl August 9th
Rec Platter August 18th

BethCooks4U said:
It would be a sample order (if you want the NEW Fall products) - and they are 50% off but many are sold in groupings.

But Tig asked about ordering discontinued items. They would be ordered on a show or as a personal order. It's too late to order the Chillzanne Mini-bowl and the Woven Rectangle Tray though.

Sorry for the confusion, I was talking about the discontinued products and discontinued list that is listed in the SECN that just came out. I wasn't meaning the new products at all.

TinaOuellette said:
I have a sheet that I prepared. Don't know if it's what your looking for but I'm glad to share.

Thanks for posting, Tina! Just what I'm looking for for my Open House on Thursday! :)

no problem!

1. What is the process for ordering discontinued items from Pampered Chef?

To order a discontinued item from Pampered Chef, you can either contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can search for the item using the search bar or browse through the discontinued products category. Once you have found the item, you can add it to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

2. Can I still use a discount or promo code when ordering discontinued items?

Yes, you can still use any applicable discount or promo code when ordering discontinued items from Pampered Chef. However, please note that some discounts or promo codes may not be valid for discontinued items.

3. Are there any limitations on the quantity of discontinued items I can order?

There are no specific limitations on the quantity of discontinued items you can order from Pampered Chef. However, please note that these items are limited in stock and may sell out quickly. It is recommended to place your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

4. Can I return or exchange discontinued items?

Unfortunately, discontinued items cannot be returned or exchanged as they are no longer in production. However, if you receive a damaged or defective discontinued item, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

5. Are discontinued items covered by Pampered Chef's product guarantee?

Yes, discontinued items are still covered by Pampered Chef's product guarantee. If you encounter any issues with the item, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for a replacement or refund, depending on the situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam