• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Shopping Made Easy: Order Discontinued Items & Save on Shipping

In summary, the Pampered Chef outlet section features discontinued items from various categories, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and home decor. These products are available in limited quantities and are discounted compared to regular products. You can use your consultant discount on outlet items, but they are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. You can order outlet items directly from the website and shipping is not free, but can be combined with regular orders to save on shipping costs.
klsnyder
I have a customer that wants to order some things from the outlet and from the discontinuing items. Can she do it on my website as one transaction or will she have to pay shipping 2 times?

It should all be in one transaction.

klsnyder said:
I have a customer that wants to order some things from the outlet and from the discontinuing items. Can she do it on my website as one transaction or will she have to pay shipping 2 times?

Online she can do both in 1 order...at a show you cannot get the outlet...HTH

Make sure she's going in under individual order, not as part of a show.

Thanks ya'll!!

1. What types of products can I find in the outlet section of Pampered Chef?

Our outlet section features discontinued items from various categories, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and home decor. These products are available in limited quantities, so make sure to check back frequently for new additions.

2. Are the prices in the outlet section the same as regular products?

No, the prices in the outlet section are discounted due to the discontinuation of the products. This is a great opportunity to score some great deals on high-quality Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet items?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on outlet items. However, please note that outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.

4. Can I order outlet items online or do I have to contact a consultant?

You can order outlet items directly from our website. Simply add them to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. You do not need to contact a consultant for these orders.

5. Is shipping free for outlet items?

No, shipping is not free for outlet items. However, if you add an outlet item to your regular order, it will not affect the shipping cost for the rest of your items. This is a great way to save on shipping while still getting a discounted product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cbord
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam