• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help, With Customer's Order From Outlet?

In summary, to cancel an order from the outlet, you can contact customer service with your order number. Changes cannot be made to an order once it has been placed, but you can cancel and place a new one. Delivery time for outlet orders is typically 5-7 business days and you will receive a tracking number. The return policy for outlet orders is the same as regular orders, with a 30-day window for returns or exchanges. If you receive the wrong item in your outlet order, please contact customer service with your order number and a photo for assistance.
cbord
A customer wants to order 2 sets of bowls from outlet.

Here's what is happening:
I go to my site, click order products, click option 2 (not a show order), proceed witth order, click checkout-it aks for my comsultant # and password.

They never ask for customer name.

Can I order from my website for a customer, when they are ordering an outlet item?

Please help!!

cbord said:
A customer wants to order 2 sets of bowls from outlet.

Here's what is happening:
I go to my site, click order products, click option 2 (not a show order), proceed witth order, click checkout-it aks for my comsultant # and password.

They never ask for customer name.

Can I order from my website for a customer, when they are ordering an outlet item?

Please help!!

When you get to the page that it wants Consultants #, go to the bottom of that page, it will ask, log in as customer....HTH

ty I placed order - $64 sale because of PWS.

cbord said:
ty I placed order - $64 sale because of PWS.

Good for you, I have those bowls, they are beautiful!

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out about ordering from the outlet. I can definitely assist you with that. When ordering from the outlet, the customer's name is not required as they are ordering directly from the outlet and not through a show or party. As a consultant, you can certainly place an order for your customer through your website. Simply follow the steps you mentioned and enter your customer's shipping information when prompted during the checkout process. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy shopping!

1. How do I cancel my order from the outlet?

To cancel your order from the outlet, you can contact our customer service team via phone or email. Please have your order number ready for faster assistance.

2. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been placed. However, you can contact our customer service team for assistance with canceling your order and placing a new one.

3. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

The delivery time for outlet orders may vary, but it typically takes 5-7 business days for your order to arrive. You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

4. What is the return policy for outlet orders?

Our return policy for outlet orders is the same as our regular orders. You can return your item within 30 days of purchase for a refund or exchange. Please note that the item must be in its original condition.

5. I received the wrong item in my outlet order, what should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact our customer service team with your order number and a photo of the incorrect item. We will gladly assist you with a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niclowther
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie