• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Outlet Order...help I Messed Up!

D
Deb's A Cookin'
Hi there,
Can any one help me???:confused:

I have a customer who wanted me to order the carving set (the old one.)
I did see it on the outlet for $20.00....

I know she really wants this, a gift for her daughter, but seems that I waited to long...its no longer on the outlet site.:mad:

Can anyone tell me where I can find one, or do you have one you would be willing the part with??

Please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Someone posted this on Monday when they disappeared! I am looking for 3 as well! Don't think anyone will part with theirs!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you missed out on the carving set on the outlet site. Unfortunately, the outlet items are limited and tend to sell out quickly. However, I would recommend checking with other consultants or checking online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon to see if anyone is selling the carving set. You can also reach out to our customer service team to see if they have any suggestions or can assist you in finding the set. I hope you are able to find it for your customer's daughter. Best of luck!

1. Where can I find the carving set that was previously on the outlet site?

Unfortunately, it seems that the carving set is no longer available on the outlet site. However, you may be able to find it at a different outlet store or online marketplace.

2. Is there a specific reason why the carving set is no longer available on the outlet site?

The availability of products on the outlet site can change frequently due to stock levels and demand. It's possible that the carving set sold out or was removed from the site for other reasons.

3. Can someone help me find the carving set for my customer?

We are happy to assist you in finding the carving set for your customer. Please provide us with more information, such as the specific product name and any other details that may help in the search.

4. Is it possible to purchase the carving set from someone who is willing to part with it?

Yes, it is possible to purchase the carving set from someone who is willing to part with it. You may want to try searching online marketplaces or reaching out to friends and family to see if they have the set available.

5. How can I ensure that I don't miss out on similar deals in the future?

We recommend regularly checking the outlet site for new deals and signing up for email notifications from the outlet store. This way, you can stay updated on any new products or deals that may be of interest to you or your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cbord