• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Savings at the Outlet: Answers to Common Questions

In summary, the outlet offers a deal where you can get 20% off your order and commission if you order a lot, and some things on the order form but not on the website are available on CC.
pamperedpnina
I am trying to set up an outlet sample order for myself but at the same time am looking at the regular outlet and have 2 questions:

1) we get 20% comission on outlet right??? well on the supply order they dont give a full 20% off so would it not make sense if you were making a big order to place the order on the regular site, get credit for the sale AND commision?

2) there are somethings on our form but not on the website????????? Case in point the Microcookers?????????????? why is this? anyone know if they are on the site, I'm also looking for the bread tubes but only see it on my orderform, one of my costomers wants to order the bread tubes...

thanks for the help

Sometimes the outlet on supply order are a bit cheaper than even 20% commission off of your website, But saying that I always just order off of the website and then it goes to your sales as well. Not sure why stuff is sometimes on one and not the other.

1. I believe we get 15% commission on outlet orders. The big difference is that we only pay $4.25 shipping when ordering through CC. And that if we are ordering for ourselves it is not commissionable anyway. Plus those that don't have a website can still order outlet items through CC. (I wish they had done that for the HWC items in October.) I guess that's 3 differences.

2. Not sure what you mean but if they are available on CC but not outlet it could mean that they have just a few so they're just offering them to us for now??

BethCooks4U said:
1. I believe we get 15% commission on outlet orders.
I was under the impression that we got our standard commission (sliding scale) on outlet orders. There's nothing in the policies that says our outlet commission is lower. In fact, the only thing that's called out as different is FRs. I had a $3 outlet order last month, and got .66 commission on it, which is 22%.
policies said:
Commissionable Sales
As a Consultant, you earn at least 20 percent commission on:
• Cooking Show, Catalog Show and Wedding Shower sales (excluding host free, half-price items and Monthly Host Specials).
• The discounted price of items purchased by a host/wedding registrant with her 10-30 percent discount.
• Individual/online orders (not including Consultant’s personal orders).
You will receive 15 percent commission on:
• Cooking Show Fundraisers.
You do not receive commissions on:
• Half-price items, Free Product Value or Monthly Host Specials sold to a current or past host.
• Merchandise purchased by you individually or when you or anyone in your household acts as the host/wedding registrant and a discount is taken.
• Past host discounts.
• Tax and shipping and handling.
• Replacement parts orders.
• Adjustments to orders.

Thanks Ann, that's what I thought too.

chefann said:
I was under the impression that we got our standard commission (sliding scale) on outlet orders. There's nothing in the policies that says our outlet commission is lower. In fact, the only thing that's called out as different is FRs. I had a $3 outlet order last month, and got .66 commission on it, which is 22%.

I haven't done the math but I thought that's what they told us when the outlet came out. Guess I either heard wrong or they changed their minds. It's still a good deal for us no matter what.

Yep, we get regular commission rate on outlet orders.

pamperedpnina said:
I am trying to set up an outlet sample order for myself but at the same time am looking at the regular outlet and have 2 questions:

1) we get 20% comission on outlet right??? well on the supply order they dont give a full 20% off so would it not make sense if you were making a big order to place the order on the regular site, get credit for the sale AND commision?

2) there are somethings on our form but not on the website????????? Case in point the Microcookers?????????????? why is this? anyone know if they are on the site, I'm also looking for the bread tubes but only see it on my orderform, one of my costomers wants to order the bread tubes...

thanks for the help

Microcookers aren't on either site - customers or consultants. They are sold out. :(

We get 20% commission (or more depending on the level). I had $130 in Outlet orders last month. The items on the Outlet are "older version" items... The microcookers were brown...the ones now are black! The items we can buy on the supply orders are what are in the current catalog but at a discount to use as giveaways. For instance, you can get the Mini-Whippers 5/$9.75 instead of $3.25 each. You don't get commissionable sales on Supply items so you lose out on that if you buy it that way.

What items are typically available at the Outlet store?

The Outlet store offers a variety of discounted Pampered Chef products, including discontinued items, overstocked items, and gently used items that have been returned by customers.

Can I use coupons or discounts at the Outlet store?

No, coupons and discounts cannot be applied to purchases at the Outlet store. The prices are already discounted and cannot be further reduced.

Are the products at the Outlet store still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all products purchased at the Outlet store are still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Can I return or exchange items purchased at the Outlet store?

Yes, items purchased at the Outlet store can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. However, please note that all sales are final for clearance items.

What is the best time to shop at the Outlet store for the biggest discounts?

The Outlet store receives new shipments every Tuesday, so shopping on a Wednesday or Thursday can often offer the best selection and discounts. However, it is recommended to check with your local Outlet store for their specific restocking schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kreaser
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies