• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I order from the outlet on our website?

In summary, to order from the outlet on your website, first select new non commission order and under items, add a new item & then click on the little magnifying glass. You can also order through P3.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I know I should know this but since I've never actually done it I have no idea. Can we as consultants order from the outlet on our website? Do we just do it like a customer does or is there a different way for us? I'd like to order some smaller things for door prizes, and my MIL would like something as well and asked me to order it for her but I had no idea if I should do two separate orders or do one as her or one as me.

Anyone?

Go through Consultants Corner - it's cheaper and we have more options. :)
Under Managing your business, Samples and Supplies, order product samples, Select Outlet & Order Now. :) I had wondered the same thing ... For giveaways, order through P3 and there are a lot of giveaways to choose from. Select new non commission order and under items, add a new item & then click on the little magnifying glass & the list will come up .... :) Is this what you were looking for? I just ordered a bunch of stuff with my PCD, so it's fresh in my brain.

Thanks Dottie, heading to the outlet now to check it out through CC. As for ordering through PP (we don't have P3 here yet) I have the things on there for door prizes I'm just getting tired of them, same ole, same ole. I'm not sure what's offered in the US but there isn't much on the Canadian one anymore. I appreciate the help!

If you order it through your website though, it will count towards SAT. :D

If you order, say under mil or hubbies name through your site, it will count as sales for month, towards Sell-a-thon (SAT) and also towards points for trip.

HTH,

Lisa

Okay I'm trying to order through my website for my MIL with delivery to me since she's going to be here next week. As soon as I go to finalize the order it comes up with my name and my address already..hmmm.... How do I get it to be in her name or any other customer for that matter? I've had customers at first ask me to order on the outlet for them and then change their mind while viewing the site and just do it themselves but I'd like to know how I could order for the customer on my site with either my address or theirs depending on the situation. Does it also automatically go towards my sales regardless of the name or do I always have to make sure it's the customer's name and not just mine ordering for them?

Whenever I am setting it up for a customer this is what I do:
When the page pops up that says to give my consultant number/password there is an option at the bottom to sign up as a customer. I click that. I then enter their info in and make their password something simple like Pamperedchef1. I do their ordering, get their cc number and go from there. You do need their security code off the back of the cc for the outlet though so don't forget that. I then send them an email with their log-on (their email address) and their password - in case they wish to order from the website later. A copy of the receipt is emailed to them throught the website.

That is what I do!

OH!! SAT is Sell-a-Thon for the poster that asked :=)

1. Can I order from the Outlet if I am not a consultant?

Yes, anyone can order from the Outlet on our website. You do not need to be a consultant to make a purchase.

2. Are the products in the Outlet the same quality as regular products?

Yes, all products in the Outlet are high-quality and meet our standards. They may be discontinued items or slightly imperfect, but they are still great products at a discounted price.

3. How often are new items added to the Outlet?

New items are added to the Outlet on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest deals.

4. Can I use discounts or host rewards on Outlet items?

No, discounts and host rewards cannot be applied to Outlet items as they are already heavily discounted.

5. Can I return or exchange Outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a defect or error in the order. We recommend reviewing your order carefully before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • kam