• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paying for Customer's Outlet Order

In summary, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can pay for a customer's outlet order by using your personal credit or debit card. Commissions cannot be used to pay for these orders, but you can reimburse yourself once you receive your commission. There is no limit to the number of customer's outlet orders you can pay for, but it is important to keep track of your personal spending. You can also use a Pampered Chef gift card to pay for an order, but it must have enough balance to cover the full amount. As a consultant, you have 24 hours to pay for an outlet order, otherwise it will be cancelled and the items will be made available to other customers.
susan g
I have a customer who wants to order the cookware set from the outlet but has no internet access and wants to pay by check. If I order through my own website for this lady and pay for her order with my credit card (or PC debit if possible), will I have trouble getting my commission? Any suggestions on how to do this will be greatly appreciated!

If you order through your own PWS you should be OK. But you won't be able to use PC Debit.

chefann said:
If you order through your own PWS you should be OK. But you won't be able to use PC Debit.
But you can use your debit that goes to the same account!

1. How can I pay for a customer's outlet order?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can pay for a customer's outlet order by using your personal credit or debit card. Simply log into your consultant account and click on the "Outlet" tab. From there, you can select the customer's order and proceed to checkout. At checkout, you will have the option to enter your payment information.

2. Can I use my commission to pay for a customer's outlet order?

Unfortunately, commissions cannot be used to pay for a customer's outlet order. However, you can use your personal credit or debit card to pay for the order and then reimburse yourself with your commission once it is received.

3. Is there a limit to how many customer's outlet orders I can pay for?

There is no limit to the number of customer's outlet orders you can pay for as a consultant. However, it is important to keep track of your personal spending and ensure that you are not exceeding your budget.

4. Can I pay for a customer's outlet order with a gift card?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift card to pay for a customer's outlet order. Simply enter the gift card information at checkout. Please note that the gift card must have enough balance to cover the full amount of the order, as partial payments are not accepted.

5. How long do I have to pay for a customer's outlet order?

As a consultant, you have 24 hours to pay for a customer's outlet order. If the order is not paid for within this time frame, it will be cancelled and the items will be made available to other customers. It is important to pay for orders promptly to ensure availability of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcmckay