• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I order from this outlet?

In summary, "This May Be a Silly Question" is a phrase used at Pampered Chef parties to encourage guests and hosts to ask any questions they may have about the products or recipes being demonstrated. It creates a welcoming and non-judgmental atmosphere for questions to be asked, and consultants are always happy to provide answers and ensure a great experience. This phrase can also be used after the party is over, as consultants are available to assist with any inquiries.
riggs62
How do we order off the outlet?:confused:

via online through your PWS

You can order through Consultant's Corner: Managing your business > Samples and Supplies > Order Samples > Outlet.Or you can order through your PWS. In that instance, it must be an individual order, not affiliated with a show. Go to Order Products (lower left corner), then select option 2. The outlet will be the bottom of the list of product categories.

chefann said:
You can order through Consultant's Corner: Managing your business > Samples and Supplies > Order Samples > Outlet.

Or you can order through your PWS. In that instance, it must be an individual order, not affiliated with a show. Go to Order Products (lower left corner), then select option 2. The outlet will be the bottom of the list of product categories.
I just found it! Guess I should've checked before I asked! But you all are so quick!
Thanks a bunch...that's great that we get an even better discount than outlet. I just took care of some Christmas gifts... !
Thanks again

This is what I give to guest and others when they want to visit my outlet

~

Attachments

• On-Line Outlet Instructions 001.doc
    25 KB · Views: 231

Related to How do I order from this outlet?

What is "This May Be a Silly Question"?

"This May Be a Silly Question" is a phrase commonly used during Pampered Chef parties to encourage guests to ask any questions about the products or recipes being demonstrated. It is a safe and welcoming way to address any doubts or uncertainties that guests may have.

Can I really ask any question, even if it seems silly?

Yes, absolutely! The purpose of "This May Be a Silly Question" is to create a comfortable and non-judgmental atmosphere for guests to ask any questions they may have, no matter how silly or simple they may seem. Our consultants are happy to answer any and all questions to ensure you have a great experience.

What if I don't have any questions?

That's okay too! "This May Be a Silly Question" is meant to be a fun and inclusive way to engage with our products and recipes. If you don't have any questions, you can simply sit back and enjoy the demonstration. However, if any questions come to mind later, our consultants are always happy to answer them.

Is "This May Be a Silly Question" only for guests?

No, not at all! Our consultants also use this phrase to encourage hosts to ask any questions they may have while planning or hosting a party. We want to make sure that both guests and hosts have all the information they need to make the most of their Pampered Chef experience.

What if I have a question after the party is over?

Our consultants are always available to answer any questions you may have, even after the party is over. You can reach out to them via email or phone, and they will be happy to assist you with any inquiries you may have. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products and experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • byrd1956