• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie ;) How Do I Order the Supplies I Need

In summary, Stacy is a new business owner and is looking for ways to increase her profits. She has a show on Sunday and is struggling to find something to give out as door prizes. She recommends ordering the Seasons Best Cookbooks, Gloves, Italian Seasoning, and the Business Builder Package.
Chef Stacy
Hi there ladies and gentlemen! I'm Stacy, and I have my first show on Sunday! I have nothing for door prizes, so I'm scrambling with friends to find something. However, I know I have to get some. I have the Order Form, but I wonder how I order. Do I have to mail it, or is there a way to order online for door prizes, spices, etc....

Please help!

Anyone from the Detroit Area?:chef:

Wecome
I really tell my new people not to spend money before they start to make money, so don't spend alot . I think the best thing you can order for now is the pack of 6 Seasons Best Cook Books , That will get you though 6 Raffles

Go to Pampered Partner 3 and along the top you will click on the icon for Non Comission orders, the that has a drop down for supplys
you can go though and order there ........ You will be charged 4.25 each time you order a month so try to put in only 1 order a month or it will be a higher shipping charge The rest is just like closing a party with payment ect
Good luck let us know who your 1st show goes

Last edited:
Thanks so much! I was only planning to order 2 things! Thanks! I like the idea of the Seasons Best!!!

chef131doreen said:
Go to Pampered Partner 3

Welcome Stacy.

I believe what Doreen was referring to is Pampered Partner Plus (affectionately called P3).

Good luck and I agree with Doreen, you don't have to have door prizes and if you want them don't spend $$$ until you start making some.

I did it! Thanks again. I did just the seasons best books, some gloves and some italian seasoning for the veggie pizza!

Welcome Stacy!

For the next supply order, you can also get the Round Up From the Heart Trivet, cooking show planning guides (1 a month), and consultant agreement forms (1 a month) free. If you sort by price, you'll see what else is available for free (with the exception of the Quick Start Boxes - only free to directors and above).

When you get those Pampered Chef Dollars, you should also take advantage of the Business Builder Package. You have 60 days from start date to order that, so make a note of the cut off date.

Welcome Stacy, and thanks for starting this thread.

I'm subscribing to it because there are so many cool tips already. This is a great thread for all us newbies!
Congrats on your new business!
Marghi

1. How do I place an order for supplies as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can easily place an order for supplies on our website. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and add items to your cart, and then proceed to checkout to complete your order.

2. What supplies do I need to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The essential supplies you will need as a new consultant include a starter kit, which includes our best-selling products, catalogs, and order forms. You may also want to consider purchasing business cards, a logo apron, and other marketing materials to promote your business.

3. How long does it take for my supplies to arrive after I place an order?

Orders typically take 3-5 business days to process and ship. Depending on your location, it may take an additional 2-5 business days for the supplies to arrive at your doorstep.

4. Can I track my supply order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track the status of your order and estimated delivery date.

5. What if I need to make changes to my supply order after it has been placed?

If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • nay62
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl