• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Question: Should I Order Sample Package?

In summary, the sample package is an offer to new consultants for six weeks after they receive their Independent Consultant Agreement. After that, they can order using one of the payment options on the front of the form. However, if they haven't received their debit card number yet, they should mail the order in.
cheferikab
Gold Member
OK.. another newbie question (I'm almost a week old, YEAH!).

Should I order the mid-season sample package? It seems like a great deal and I would like to have the products.

Also, I order these as a non-commissioned order on PPP, right? Can I order supplies this way also?

Thank you all so much for your patience!

Yes, samples and supplies are non-commission orders in P3. They're different order types, so you can't combine them in one order, but they both start in the same place.If you have the money for the mid-season samples, I do recommend that you order them. At the very least, then you'll have the salad spinner, which is the host special for July, and can take it to shows to entice potential hosts. Other things that you want, you can hold off until you earn some PC$!

Ann, you are so amazingly helpful! Thank you so much!

There is one thing on CC that confused me about placing this order. It says
"New Consultants (Independent Consultant Agreements received after June 1)

The sample package is offered to new Consultants for six weeks after the Independent Consultant Agreement is received or until Aug. 1, whichever is sooner.
In addition to payment options listed on the front of this form, payment may also be made by Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover/Novus® or American Express®. In order to submit your order with this type of payment, you must mail your order to The Pampered Chef® using the address and order form on the front."

I have not received my debit card number yet. Does this mean that I have to mail the order, or can I send it electronically with my credit card #? Where is the order form that they are referring to? (I am so sorry to bug you!)

I like to order what I can afford in the sample packages. They are a right off on your taxes too since you use them to demonstrate a shows too.

I think some new consultants have been able to submit non-comm orders using a personal credit card (non-PC Visa or Debit) for a few weeks, but I'm not positive about that. Usually, the front of the form is the order form - turn that paper over and check :) (Sorry- it's been a long day and I'm feeling really sarcastic today.)Otherwise, you can mail it in to be safe. They're pretty quick about processing them. But hurry-- it's the end of the TPC year tonight, and there will be a LOT of orders sent in tonight by consultants desperate to make it by the deadline.

What is included in the sample package?

The sample package typically includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food products. It may also include catalogs, order forms, and business materials.

How much does the sample package cost?

The cost of the sample package varies depending on the items included. However, as a new consultant, you may be eligible for a discounted price on your first sample package.

Can I choose which products are included in the sample package?

The products included in the sample package are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase additional products to supplement your sample package.

Do I have to purchase a sample package to become a consultant?

No, purchasing a sample package is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is a great way to familiarize yourself with the products and have them on hand for demonstrations and parties.

What if I don't like the products in the sample package?

If you are not satisfied with the products in your sample package, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund. However, we are confident that you will love the quality and versatility of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MandyH
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • The Scotish Chef