• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: Can I Order Sample Packages After Sept. 30?

In summary, the deadline for ordering sample packages for new consultants was Sept. 30. However, regular product orders can still be placed for samples. If the deadline was missed, consultants can reach out to their upline or other consultants for extra samples. There are currently no plans for another opportunity to order sample packages, but regular product orders can be used as samples. Orders can be placed through the consultant's Pampered Chef account or by contacting customer service.
J.Corley
I am a new consultant (this time around) and my 90 days is not up until Oct. 17th. Can I order Sample packages still? The web site still gives me the option to view them but I haven't tried to order them yet. Is there some reg. saying new consultants can order samples thru their 90 days even if it passes the Sept 30 deadline?

It's within 6 weeks of your sign on date.

Well I am past the six week mark. Why do I still have the option on the Web site to purchase them? Is anyone else able to go thru CC and see them/order them?

They don't bother putting in the logic behind the scenes to disable the screens. They're there for new consultants. If you actually place an order and it's after the end of your 6 weeks, they'll probably reject it.

It doesn't hurt to try. All they can do is reject.

Well I submitted the order and received an email confirmation of the order being received. So we'll see how far it'll go before it gets rejected.

I know that a few people in my cluster commented the other day that they were able to submit sample orders after the deadline.

1. Can I still order sample packages after Sept. 30?

Unfortunately, no. The deadline for ordering sample packages for new consultants was Sept. 30. However, you can still place regular orders for Pampered Chef products to use as samples for your business.

2. What if I missed the deadline to order sample packages?

If you missed the deadline, you can still place regular product orders to use as samples. You can also reach out to your upline or other consultants in your area to see if they have any extra samples they can lend or sell to you.

3. Will there be any other opportunities to order sample packages in the future?

At this time, there are no plans for another opportunity to order sample packages for new consultants. However, we are always evaluating and updating our offerings, so it's possible that this may change in the future.

4. Can I use regular product orders as samples for my business?

Yes, you can use regular product orders as samples for your business. In fact, many successful consultants do just that. You can even get creative and use products in different ways to showcase their versatility.

5. How do I place an order for regular products to use as samples?

You can place an order for regular products by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the items you would like to order. You can also reach out to your upline or contact our customer service team for assistance in placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • iteachncook