• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Looking for Sept/Oct Order Form

In summary, to access the September/October order form, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, select "View Order Forms" and choose the September/October order form from the list. You can also place orders for previous months by selecting the desired month's order form from the "View Order Forms" section. The deadline for submitting orders for September/October is the last day of October, and any orders placed after this deadline will count towards the next month's order form. If you need to make changes to your order after it has been submitted, please contact customer service as soon as possible. Special promotions and discounts are often offered for the September/October order form
yankeeinontario
Silver Member
Has anyone worked up an outside order form for Sept and Oct? I'd love to have it if you can save me some work! I am a brand new consultant and I am working on hostess packets.

Thank you!

Hi Yankee,

You can print them out from Consultant's Corner Host/Guest specials - Outside Order Forms. Also, your recruiter should help you out if you're new.

Best of luck,

Kim

Hi Kim,

Thank you! I just booked 2 more shows and my demo kit is sitting in my kitchen. ;)

1. How do I access the September/October order form?

To access the September/October order form, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, select "View Order Forms" and choose the September/October order form from the list.

2. Can I still place orders for previous months?

Yes, you can still place orders for previous months by selecting the desired month's order form from the "View Order Forms" section. However, keep in mind that some products may be out of stock or discontinued.

3. What is the deadline for submitting orders for September/October?

The deadline for submitting orders for September/October is the last day of October. Any orders placed after this deadline will count towards the next month's order form.

4. Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted it?

If you need to make changes to your order after it has been submitted, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate any changes, but please note that orders are processed quickly and changes may not be possible.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the September/October order form?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts offered for the September/October order form. Be sure to check your consultant newsletter or the "News and Specials" section on the website for any current promotions that you can take advantage of.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • J.Corley