• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Nice Things Happened Yesterday and Today

In summary, the speaker received a Thank You card from a friend after inviting her and her family over for dinner and dessert. The friend loved the food and expressed interest in the speaker's business and products. The friend also mentioned ordering the speaker's cookbook in the note, but the speaker is unsure if the friend has already purchased it or if she wants the speaker to place an order for her. The speaker is also happy to have received a request to be added to her newsletter list.
babywings76
Gold Member
#1.
Yesterday I got a Thank You card in the mail. It was from a friend of mine. Her son goes to school with mine and we are friends, but not super close. We invited her son to come and play after school on a Friday and I invited her and the rest of her family to come over later for dinner and dessert. I worried about what to make and such, afraid of her thinking I was going to push PC on her. (She made a purchase at a mutual friend's party I did when I first started, but other than that wasn't too interested.) Anyway, I made a dinner of my own recipe, but used PC stuff (of course, that's what's in my kitchen ;) ), and I also made the garlic biscuit bites and Janet's PB Cup trifle. She just loved everything and went on and on about how great the food was. Things popped up in conversation about my business, the products, the recipes, etc. Her husband was loving everything, too. They saw my 29 Min.2 cookbook and he was flipping through it and said how great it was and such.

Anyway, at the end of her thank you note, she said, "P.S. We're ordering the cookbook--(DH) loves it."

So now what does that mean exactly? Do you think it means she already bought it (maybe from someone else, not understanding), or is she wanting me to place an order for her, or is she going to go online and order it? I just sent out my newsletter today. The feature recipe is from that cookbook, so there is a link to it as an item to view on my website. So maybe she'll see it and order it? Should I contact her about it? I don't want to pounce on her, but she brought it up in the note, so I just didn't know if that means I should do something.

Nice thing #2:

Okay, so the past couple months of sending a newsletter haven't brought me any results, except several Do Not Contact's or Unsubscribe's. Today I just got an e-mail and at first I thought it was someone asking to be unsubscribed. I searched and searched through my lists and no where did I have an e-mail address for her, so I was confused. I read her e-mail again, and realized she was requesting to be added to my list! :) I was surprised that I read it wrong the first time. So, now I'm happy that at least one person specifically is requesting it this month! :)

As far as your "friend" I would definitely call her and tell her she can get the book along with some great products for free if she hosts a show! Just mention that the note mentioned book and ask if she wanted to place an order or host a show! That's good about a newsletter add!!

I'm trying to get the word out that I'm doing a give-away each month from those on my newsletter list, so maybe that's helping.I just wanted to share my little bits of happiness with you all! Thanks for listening!Have a lovely day!

1. What is "2 Nice Things Happened Yesterday and Today"?

"2 Nice Things Happened Yesterday and Today" is a popular phrase often used to share positive experiences or events that occurred within a day.

2. Where did the phrase "2 Nice Things Happened Yesterday and Today" originate?

The origin of this phrase is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from social media platforms as a way to spread positivity and share good news with others.

3. Can the "2 Nice Things Happened Yesterday and Today" concept be applied to any day?

Yes, the concept of "2 Nice Things Happened Yesterday and Today" can be applied to any day. It is a simple way to reflect on and appreciate the good things that happen in our daily lives.

4. How can I participate in the "2 Nice Things Happened Yesterday and Today" movement?

You can participate in the "2 Nice Things Happened Yesterday and Today" movement by sharing your own positive experiences using the hashtag #2NiceThings or by simply spreading positivity and kindness in your daily interactions.

5. Is there any scientific evidence behind the effectiveness of the "2 Nice Things Happened Yesterday and Today" concept?

While there may not be specific scientific studies on this concept, research has shown that practicing gratitude and focusing on positive experiences can have a positive impact on mental health and overall well-being.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MLinAZ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76