• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgetting to Add Free Skimmer to Host's Order: Will HO Help?

In summary, if you forget to add the free skimmer to your host's order, you can contact the customer service team to assist you in adding it before the order ships. Unfortunately, once an order has been shipped, no changes or additions can be made. If the skimmer was forgotten, a refund cannot be given. Pampered Chef does not provide free skimmers for forgotten orders, but you can offer to purchase it separately for your host. To avoid forgetting in the future, double-check the order before submitting and set reminders for yourself. Customer service is also available for assistance.
amy07
I totally forgot to add the free skimmer for having 12 buying guests on my last hosts order! :cry: Will HO add it automatically? Or am I stuck buying her one? I can't believe I spaced on that!

i forgot last week and they sent the host one. i wouldn't worry about it...

thanks! Glad HO is on the ball!

I would still call to make sure!

Thanks for the reminder! I always seem to forget when they do things like that!!

HO sent it to her with her order! The best part is that she didn't even know that she was supposed to get it in the first place, so she is overly tickled with PC right now and the whole host plan. She is going to be my best advertisement in the coming months!!

What I have been doing in the case of "# of buying guests & you get X" is when I set the show up in P3, I automatically put it on there. P3 won't let you finalize if there are less guests than required, so I just take it off if they don't make it. That way I won't forget it! :)

Our HO is so awesome! they always have everything! yay that we work for such a great company!

I forgot too! I just realized this today and was going to call PC. Her order arrives today so I'll wait and see if it comes in there.

Related to Forgetting to Add Free Skimmer to Host's Order: Will HO Help?

1. What should I do if I forgot to add the free skimmer to my host's order?

If you have already submitted the order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you in adding the free skimmer to your host's order before it ships.

2. Is it possible to add the free skimmer after the order has been shipped?

Unfortunately, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes or additions to it. We recommend reaching out to your host and offering to purchase the skimmer separately for them.

3. Can I receive a refund for the free skimmer if it was forgotten to be added to my host's order?

As a consultant, you are responsible for ensuring all items are included in your host's order. Therefore, we are unable to offer a refund for the free skimmer if it was forgotten to be added.

4. Will Pampered Chef provide a free skimmer if I forgot to add it to my host's order?

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are unable to provide a free skimmer if it was forgotten to be added to your host's order. We recommend reaching out to your host and offering to purchase the skimmer separately for them.

5. How can I avoid forgetting to add the free skimmer to my host's order in the future?

We recommend double-checking all items in your host's order before submitting it. You can also set a reminder for yourself to ensure all promotions and free items are included. Additionally, our customer service team is always available to assist with any order questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • texasteacher
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cochef