• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Guest Special: Free Spreader + $60 Sprinkle Order - Checkout Tips

In summary, the host special item numbers are on the Outside Order form, and the guest special item numbers are on a copy of the form. The host special item numbers are in
hperschnick
I have a show tonight and picked up an order at work to add to it. She is a buying guest so she gets the spreader for free... do I have to add an item number for that? I don't see one on the flyer but just wanted to make sure before I enter all of these orders tonight.

She also ordered $60 for the sprinkle... there is going to be a lot to remember at checkout this evening!

There is an order number from it but i believe the weekly bites said that they will send one with every order.

Yep the Weekly Bites said we didn't have to enter it!

Great! Thanks, somehow I missed that.

Don't forget that there are two sprinkles to choose from so you will have to make sure that when someone orders $60 or more that you find out which one they would like free if they don't indicate it on their order form. This is best done when doing checkout. The item numbers are on the flyer.

I'm bummed - the free with purchase specials don't do well around here. I had a show last night that's at $400, but only ONE person ordered enough to get the free sprinkles. BUT-- here's a fun and easy idea so people can try them out and make a decision. I made 2 spreads (and there was enough of each leftover that I could have taken only half of each) by combining 1/2 block of cream cheese with 1 heaping tablespoon of sprinkles. So I made both flavors from one block of cream cheese. Served them in petite squares on the Bamboo Cheese Board, with chocolate graham crackers.

Ann... thanks so much for sharing that... for whatever reason it seems to be hard to get most guests to just take a little taste of the sprinkles... thanks for such a FABULOUS idea! I'm not too fond of the free with purchase specials either... that's why I do my 40/40/40 sheet so that I can at least coax guests up to the $40 mark even tho they may feel they cannot go to $60

quiverfull7 said:
Ann... thanks so much for sharing that... for whatever reason it seems to be hard to get most guests to just take a little taste of the sprinkles... thanks for such a FABULOUS idea! I'm not too fond of the free with purchase specials either... that's why I do my 40/40/40 sheet so that I can at least coax guests up to the $40 mark even tho they may feel they cannot go to $60
I've been really trying to watch costs this year, but I may end up doing something like the 40-board if I can't get my show presentation back into it's groove. We did an interactive show last night and I just feel like I forgot to talk about a bunch of things.

That's how I feel with the interactive style too. I find it hard to have and hold anyone's attention to tell them details. It's very difficult to tell them it's this relaxed format and then tell them to pay attention... does that make any sense???? It is Friday after all!

I've been bringing one of each sprinkle to every party since I started. I have sold sprinkles at EVERY one of my parties...just by letting guests smell them...it's pretty amazing!

I always pass them around to smell but it's a hit or miss if people actually buy them. The free gift with purchase usually does really good around here. But a $6 doesn't do much because it's hard to convince people to add onto their order to get a $6 item for free. Now when the BBQ Basting Bottle was free, I had people making sure they had a $60 order.

Keep it StraightMake a copy of the Outside Order form and put the item numbers for each Guest Special - in Red. Also, keep a list of the Host Special Item Nos. on hand. Makes it easy to refer to, and reminds you to make sure each guest receives what they're entitled to! :love:

Have fun - and don't forget to ask each guest to host their own show!;)

quiverfull7 said:

What is this 40/40/40 you speak of??

redsoxgirl said:
What is this 40/40/40 you speak of??
I don't know specifically how Diane does it, but generally, it's a sheet with 40 squares (or numbered lines). When someone places a $40 order, they get to put their name on one. When the sheet is filled up, you draw one name and that person wins a $40 shopping spree/gift certificate from you.

Oh I see!
Does it carry over from show to show?

Yes. Because it's highly unlikely that you're going to fill all 40 spots at one show.

We don't HAVE to enter it, but when I asked my director, she said it was a good idea. That way the customer has a receipt that shows the spreader on it, and can return it in case there is a problem with it.

Related to Feb Guest Special: Free Spreader + $60 Sprinkle Order - Checkout Tips

What is the Feb Guest Special?

The Feb Guest Special is a limited-time offer for customers who make a $60 purchase of any Pampered Chef Sprinkle product. They will receive a free spreader as a bonus gift with their order.

How can I take advantage of the Feb Guest Special?

To take advantage of the Feb Guest Special, simply add $60 worth of Pampered Chef Sprinkle products to your cart and the free spreader will automatically be added to your order at checkout.

Is there a limit to how many times I can redeem the Feb Guest Special?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can redeem the Feb Guest Special. As long as you make a $60 Sprinkle purchase each time, you will receive a free spreader with every order.

Can I combine the Feb Guest Special with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Feb Guest Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The free spreader offer is only valid for orders of $60 or more of Pampered Chef Sprinkle products.

When does the Feb Guest Special end?

The Feb Guest Special is only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts! The exact end date will be specified in the promotion details when you make your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • kam