• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Include an Item Number for the Free Bamboo Spreader Offer?

V
vwpamperedchef
I need to know, if you need to put an item number in for the FREE Bamboo Knife Spreader for this Feb Free to all guests special.

My director says yes, but I remember reading somewhere that you don't have to because everyone who made a purchase is going to get one.

What's the right answer?? I am submitting a show shortly.

TIA:thumbup:

They'll include one for each order automatically, but if you put it in, it'll show up on printed receipts. It's GP34 (I think).

thanks so much Ann! I appreciate it.

i've been using the GP34 - Just in case - better safe then sorry -

I've been adding it to each order too. The warehouse shouldn't be forced to check if it was a January show shipping in February or a February show.

GP34 is the correct number.

ok thanks for the advice, i added it. :)

I've been including it because I don't want to confuse my hosts. I also don't want a lot of calls along the lines of, "I got this thing I didn't order."

My upline NED in a recent email said:
Free Serrated Spreader for Every Buying Guest in February
In February, all buying guests will receive the 7" Serrated Spreader from our Bamboo Serving Set! You DO need to enter an item number for this promotion. The correct number is GP34 7” Serrated Spreader
The original flier I had did not have a # and said it shipped automatically, but I'm going with the # to "be safe rather than sorry", and to not confuse people!

1. Can I get the free Bamboo Spreader without including an item number?

The answer to this question depends on the specific promotion and rules set by the company. It is always best to double check with the company or read the terms and conditions to ensure you are following the correct guidelines.

2. Will everyone who made a purchase automatically receive the free Bamboo Spreader?

Again, this depends on the specific promotion. Some companies may have a limited supply and only give the free item to the first few customers who make a purchase, while others may offer it to all customers who make a purchase within a certain time frame. It is best to confirm with the company to be sure.

3. Do I need to include an item number for the free Bamboo Spreader in order to qualify for the promotion?

This is likely the case if the company is offering the free item as a special promotion or as a gift with purchase. The item number helps the company keep track of who is eligible for the free item.

4. Can I still get the free Bamboo Spreader if I forget to include the item number?

It is unlikely that you will receive the free item if you do not follow the instructions and include the item number. However, it never hurts to reach out to the company and explain the situation to see if they can make an exception.

5. Is there a deadline for requesting the free Bamboo Spreader?

Again, this will vary depending on the specific promotion. Some companies may have a deadline for when customers can request the free item, while others may have a limited supply and give them out on a first come, first served basis. It is best to check with the company for any deadlines or restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hperschnick
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • pcjulie