• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I receive a free 7 spreader in February from HO without an item number?

In summary, the guest special for the 7" Serrated Spreader in February is automatic and will be sent to all buying guests.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
There isn't an item number for the free 7" spreader as the guest special in February. Will HO just send them as needed? I keep meaning to call HO but figured I would ask here first.

In the past, HO just sent it when there was a "free to everyone" special. I was in P3 this morning and there was an update, which may have included that.

That's what I figured. Thanks!

Does the host get this too? Or does her her have to be above and beyond the FPV, host special and half price items???

I would think so, they can qualify for other guest specials.

I need a 48" spreader. With the size of my lawn, I'll never get weed 'n' feed down with a 7" spreader.

What A Hoot!!!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I need a 48" spreader. With the size of my lawn, I'll never get weed 'n' feed down with a 7" spreader.
Would you quit hijacking my threads?!

Okay JK, it's fun to see what you have to say. I do have to say that I ran into you at conference last year. I always wondered who the man behind all the comical posts was.

Just FYI, you need to enter GP34 for every buying guest. It is now in P3!!

Good to know thanks!

If my host is using her FPV, 2 60% items and 2 50% items (but nothing above and beyond) does she still get the FREE serrated spreader??

If I put it on her order - and she is not supposed to get it, what would happen?? The show wouldn't be held up or charged extra???

Thanks!

kam said:
If my host is using her FPV, 2 60% items and 2 50% items (but nothing above and beyond) does she still get the FREE serrated spreader??

If I put it on her order - and she is not supposed to get it, what would happen?? The show wouldn't be held up or charged extra???

Thanks!

If she's buying something, she gets it. Put it on everyone's order in Feb. to be safe - that's what I'm doing! :)

I am putting it on everyone's order too. I do not want it to not be sent b/cI did not add it. So, I figure better safe than sorry!:D

Yep, just finished putting it on 17 orders for her show!!! So I addded it to her host order too. Hopefully she gets it.

In the last Weekly Bites (I think that's where it was, I'm not sure - it could be the one before), it said you do NOT have to list the product number for the spreader. It will automatically ship w/ each order.

hmm, I entered all of my orders with it so far, just in case.....??? better safe than sorry!

It is in the Feb 5th Weekly Bites:

Free Serrated Spreader for Every Buying Guest in February
In February, all buying guests will receive the 7" Serrated Spreader from our Bamboo Serving Set! You do not need to enter an item number for this promotion. We will automatically ship one Serrated Spreader for each buying guest. Encourage your February hosts to share this information with all guests to increase their Show attendance.

(And yes, better safe than sorry :))

Well it's good to know, just in case I forget a guest or two?!? ;)

Well KG - I guess you could place 7 orders using faux names and with a little imagination and some duct tape I am sure you will be successful with your yard spreader :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

oh no, am I reading this correctly?
I just put in an order lastnight for 15 people and I didn't list the spreader for any of them. I thought it was automatic. Thats what my recruiter said. Is there any way to change it?

Becky0216 said:
oh no, am I reading this correctly?
I just put in an order lastnight for 15 people and I didn't list the spreader for any of them. I thought it was automatic. Thats what my recruiter said. Is there any way to change it?

Don't worry - it is automatic - they will ship out the correct number with your orders. Just remind your host to put them in each order!

ok, thanks. I got really worried there. That was my first order I placed and I didn't want it messed up.

I would put it in, just in case. I used to work in warehousing.... picking orders (other companies... Amazon, for one) and I'll tell you, if its NOT on the picking slip then it is easily forgotten. Even if they are supposed to grab one automatically, every time, they dont.

Just a way to cover your rear. :)

Mwalker said:
I would put it in, just in case. I used to work in warehousing.... picking orders (other companies... Amazon, for one) and I'll tell you, if its NOT on the picking slip then it is easily forgotten. Even if they are supposed to grab one automatically, every time, they dont.

Just a way to cover your rear. :)

That includes our hosts too when they are sorting the orders. Also, on outside orders they might not understand why they got it if it's not on their receipt.

Related to Can I receive a free 7 spreader in February from HO without an item number?

What is the "Free 7" Spreader in February" promotion?

The "Free 7" Spreader in February" promotion is a special offer for customers to receive a complimentary 7" spreader with the purchase of select Pampered Chef products during the month of February.

Which products are included in the "Free 7" Spreader in February" promotion?

The "Free 7" Spreader in February" promotion includes select knives, cutting boards, and other kitchen tools. These products will have a "Free 7" Spreader in February" sticker on their packaging to indicate their eligibility for the promotion.

How do I redeem the "Free 7" Spreader in February" promotion?

To redeem the "Free 7" Spreader in February" promotion, simply purchase one of the eligible products during the month of February. The free spreader will automatically be added to your order at checkout.

Is there a limit to how many "Free 7" Spreaders I can receive in February?

Yes, there is a limit of one "Free 7" Spreader per customer for the duration of the promotion. This means you can receive one free spreader for each eligible product you purchase during the month of February.

Can I combine the "Free 7" Spreader in February" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Free 7" Spreader in February" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It can only be redeemed on its own with the purchase of an eligible product during the month of February.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SandiLeigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies