• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Both Hosts Receive Free Cookbook with Over 15 Orders in Feb?

In summary, co-hosting a Pampered Chef party in February comes with several exciting benefits, including double host credit, a bonus product for every $200 in party sales, exclusive discounts, the opportunity to earn rewards, and a fun and social experience. To become a co-host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest. There is no minimum number of guests required to co-host, and you can still earn regular host benefits in addition to the co-hosting benefits. The deadline to co-host a party in February is February 28th.
chefw
Hi all,
I just did a show this past Saturday - there were over 15 orders so can both of the hosts get the free cookbook? Also I started putting one hostess' order in, and then clicked on "add host". For some reason, one host gets the free shipping, and the other has to pay $6.00. Is that correct? Or maybe should i just put both of their orders on one order so that it'll be free shipping?
thanks!

No on the cookbook. Host benefits can be split between the two, but they only apply once. (If that makes sense.)

I can't remember exactly, but I don't think my co-hosts had to pay shipping unless they wanted their products sent directly to them.

NO, I just input a co-host show and no shipping was applied to the other host, but they were both sent to the Original Host's address. It's sounds like a direct shpping price?

Related to Can Both Hosts Receive Free Cookbook with Over 15 Orders in Feb?

What are the benefits of co-hosting a Pampered Chef party in February?

Co-hosting a Pampered Chef party in February comes with several exciting benefits. These include:

• Double Host Credit: As a co-host, you'll receive double the host credit for every purchase made at your party. This means you can earn even more free and discounted products!
  • Bonus Product: In addition to the regular host benefits, co-hosts will also receive a bonus product for every $200 in party sales.
  • Exclusive Discounts: You'll have access to exclusive discounts on popular Pampered Chef products only available to co-hosts.
  • Opportunity to Earn Rewards: Co-hosts can also earn rewards such as free products and discounts by booking future parties with their guests.
  • Fun and Social Experience: Co-hosting a party is a great way to connect with friends and family while enjoying delicious food and learning new cooking tips and techniques.

How can I become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party in February?

Becoming a co-host for a Pampered Chef party in February is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in co-hosting. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information to get started.

Do I need to have a certain number of guests to co-host a Pampered Chef party in February?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required to co-host a party. You can co-host with as few or as many guests as you'd like.

Can I still earn host benefits as a co-host for a February Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a co-host, you are still eligible to earn all of the regular host benefits, in addition to the co-hosting benefits. This means you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party.

Is there a deadline to co-host a Pampered Chef party in February?

Yes, the deadline to co-host a Pampered Chef party in February is February 28th. Make sure to book your party before this date to take advantage of the co-hosting benefits for the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjenkunkel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jenne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
muffetts
  • chefsteph07