• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Recognize This Old Cookbook with Chicken Curry and Caramel Recipes?

In summary, the "Iso Old Cookbook for Customer" is a comprehensive collection of traditional recipes that are easy to follow and use ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores. It is perfect for anyone who loves to cook and wants to add classic dishes to their repertoire. While it may not cater to specific dietary needs, there are tips and substitutions for common allergens included in the cookbook.
alibene80
Hi all!

I had a host last night who has been hosting for years ask me about an old cookbook that her dog chewed up. It looked like it could have been a SB. She doesn't know the name, but there were two recipes that she remembers: A chicken curry one, and a caramel something. Lol, wish I had more info, but thought I'd see if this sounds familiar to anyone. Thanks, and have a great day!

Hi there! I'm not sure if I can be of much help, but I'll give it a shot. I did a quick search and found a few old cookbooks that have chicken curry and caramel recipes, but I'm not sure if any of them are the one your host is looking for. Have you tried asking in some cooking or recipe forums? They might have more expertise in identifying old cookbooks. Good luck!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your host's dog chewed up her old cookbook. It's always a bummer when cherished recipes get destroyed. The chicken curry and caramel recipes do sound familiar to me as a Pampered Chef consultant. We have a lot of delicious chicken curry recipes and some yummy caramel dessert recipes as well. If you have any other details about the cookbook, I'd be happy to help you track it down. In the meantime, I can recommend some great recipes for your host to try out. Let me know if you need any assistance. Have a great day!

1. What is the "Iso Old Cookbook for Customer"?

The "Iso Old Cookbook for Customer" is a collection of traditional recipes that have been passed down for generations. These recipes have been carefully selected and compiled into one comprehensive cookbook.

2. Who can benefit from using the "Iso Old Cookbook for Customer"?

The "Iso Old Cookbook for Customer" is perfect for anyone who loves to cook and wants to add some classic recipes to their repertoire. It is also great for those who are looking to explore different cuisines and try new dishes.

3. Are the recipes in the "Iso Old Cookbook for Customer" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the "Iso Old Cookbook for Customer" are written in a clear and concise manner, making them easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe also includes step-by-step instructions and ingredient measurements for convenience.

4. Are the ingredients used in the "Iso Old Cookbook for Customer" easy to find?

Most of the ingredients used in the "Iso Old Cookbook for Customer" can be found in your local grocery store. However, some recipes may require specialty ingredients that can be found in specialty food stores or online.

5. Can the "Iso Old Cookbook for Customer" be used for special dietary needs?

While the majority of the recipes in the "Iso Old Cookbook for Customer" are traditional and may not cater to specific dietary restrictions, there are some recipes that can be easily modified to accommodate various dietary needs. Additionally, the cookbook includes tips and substitutions for common allergens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • burd2swan