• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Popcorn and Curry Chicken Dip Recipes for Your Weekend Party!

In summary, the person is looking for a popcorn recipe with popped corn and pecans and a warm curry chicken dip recipe.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I'm looking for a popcorn recipe with popped corn and pecans and then you pour a sweet mixture over it and bake it in the oven. I'm also looking for the warm curry chicken dip recipe if anyone is willing to share it. It sounds good. I'm hoping to take it to a party this weekend. TIA

Caramel Corn Snack Mix
(More Stoneware Sensations Cookbook...pg 24)

8 cups popped popcorn
4 cups oven toasted rice cereal squares
2 cups miniature pretzel twists
1 cup pecan halves
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda

Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine popcorn, cereal, pretzels and pecans in Rectangular Lid/Bowl. Combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in Generation II 2 Quart Saucepan. Cook and stir with Bamboo Spoon over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil over entire surface. Reduce heat to medium low. Cook without stirring 5 minutes. (Mixture should continue to bubble gently over surface). Remove saucepan from heat. Quickly stir in vanilla and baking soda, stirring carefully. Pour over popcorn mixture in Lid/Bowl, stirring until well coated. Bake 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Transfer popcorn mixture to large piece of Parchment Paper. Cool completely, breaking mixture into clusters as it cools.

Makes 15 cups

The Pampered Chef ®
Warm Curry Chicken Dip
Recipe

Dip

1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup golden raisins
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/4 teaspoon salt

Topping

1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup apricot jam or mango chutney
Additional thinly sliced green onions (optional)
Apple wedges and celery sticks

Preheat oven to 400°F. For dip, finely chop chicken using Food Chopper. Thinly slice green onions using Chef's Knife. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken, green onions, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, raisins, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, curry powder and salt; mix well. Spread over bottom of Mini-Baker. Bake 18-20 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, for topping, combine coconut and almonds in Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until evenly toasted, stirring after each 20-second interval.

Spread jam over top of warm dip. Sprinkle with coconut mixture. Garnish with additional green onions, if desired. Serve with apple wedges and celery sticks for dipping.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: (about 3 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges and 2 celery sticks): Calories 150, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 140 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cook's Tip: To prepare dip in the microwave oven, prepare recipe as directed in Step 1; microwave on HIGH 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Proceed as recipe directs.

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last one was on PC website from the new SB.

Thanks!!!! You're a lifesaver!:D

Related to Delicious Popcorn and Curry Chicken Dip Recipes for Your Weekend Party!

What are the ingredients needed for the Delicious Popcorn & Curry Chicken Dip recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe include: cooked chicken breast, curry powder, cream cheese, mayonnaise, mango chutney, green onions, lime juice, salt, and pepper. You will also need some popcorn for serving.

Can I make this dip in advance?

Yes, you can make this dip in advance. Simply prepare the dip and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, reheat the dip in the microwave or oven until warmed through.

Can I use a different type of protein in this dip?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for another type of protein such as turkey or shrimp. You can also make a vegetarian version by using tofu or chickpeas.

What type of popcorn should I use for serving?

You can use any type of popcorn you prefer for serving. However, we recommend using plain or lightly salted popcorn to balance out the flavors of the dip.

Can I adjust the level of spiciness in this dip?

Yes, you can adjust the level of spiciness by adding more or less curry powder. You can also add some chili flakes or hot sauce for an extra kick of heat. Just be sure to taste as you go and adjust accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode