• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted to Share a Recipe for a Treat...

...I'm happy she is enjoying it, but I don't think I would have eaten that much if I were her. My husband didn't even get a taste! :)
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
I just made a batch of my home-made caramel corn and wanted to share my recipe with you. I added slivered almonds to the popcorn before dousing it with the caramel mixture. It turned out really good! I'm brining a huge bowl of it to work with me tomorrow. Enjoy!!!

CARAMEL CORN Recipe from: Kitchen Diva (aka Kacey)

8 Cups popped popcorn
¾ Cup packed brown sugar
6 Tbsp Butter
3 Tbsp Light Corn syrup
¼ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Baking Soda
¼ tsp Vanilla

You need: 9x13x2 baking pan and a 1 ½ Qt. Saucepan

1- Put popped corn into baking pan, removing all old maids (un-popped kernels)
2- Measure Brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt into saucepan—cook over medium heat stirring until butter melts and everything is combined; continue cooking until boils—let boil 5 minutes- Remove from heat.
3- Stir in baking soda and vanilla (careful it will sizzle a bit and foam slightly)
4- Pour over popcorn and mix until well coated.
5- Heat in oven @ 300 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove and stir with wooden spoon. Put back in oven for 5-7 minutes more. Remove from oven and using a pancake turner take out and put into large bowl. Cool- eat and enjoy!

If you would like, you can add 1/3 cup of slivered almonds, or peanuts to the popcorn before pouring the caramel mixture over the popped corn.

Kacey~

Do you charge $50 per gallon?!!? LOL

I should make some caramel corn...I haven't made it in a couple of years!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

KellyTheChef said:
Kacey~

Do you charge $50 per gallon?!!? LOL

I should make some caramel corn...I haven't made it in a couple of years!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

No, I like my recipe- I've had it since about 8th grade, but it's not $50.00 per gallon good! :) I brought in 12 cups of it in a large bowl today and the gal who is training me, and is the executive assistant to the owners ate the ENTIRE bowl! I guess popcorn is her weakness!

I'm happy she at it all...she's too darn thin, and maybe now she'll plump up a bit so I don't feel so fluffy!

LOL

Dear Kitchen Diva (aka Kacey),Thank you so much for sharing your delicious homemade caramel corn recipe! I love the idea of adding slivered almonds to the popcorn before dousing it with the caramel mixture - it sounds like the perfect sweet and salty combination. I can't wait to try it out for myself and maybe even bring a big bowl to work like you did.I appreciate your detailed instructions and helpful tips, like removing the unpopped kernels and using a pancake turner to stir the popcorn in the oven. Your recipe seems easy to follow and I'm sure it will turn out just as good as yours did.Thank you again for sharing your recipe with us. I'm sure it will be a hit with my friends and family.Sincerely,

1. Can I share a recipe for a treat I found online?

Yes, as long as you have permission from the original creator and give credit to their recipe. It's always best to ask for permission before sharing someone else's recipe.

2. Can I share a recipe that I modified from another recipe?

Yes, as long as you credit the original recipe and provide the modifications you made. It's important to give credit where credit is due.

3. Do I need to use Pampered Chef products in my recipe?

No, you can use any products or tools you have available. However, if you do use Pampered Chef products, we would love to hear about it!

4. Can I share a recipe that includes ingredients that are not sold by Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can share any recipe as long as it follows our community guidelines and does not promote competitors' products. We encourage creativity and variety in recipes.

5. How do I submit my recipe to be shared on the Pampered Chef website?

You can submit your recipe through our website's "Share a Recipe" form. Our team will review it and if it meets our guidelines, it will be shared on our website for others to enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies