• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Director Benefit Kit Shipment: Fall Season Update

Laura...I just got your email and was able to watch the video!

How fun! I am in love with their house...and all of you ladies look like superstars!!

I loved your segments...you were some composed and really spoke to the heart. Great job!

I could tell you were more nervous at the party...I would have been too! How odd to have cameras around every corner!!

I am so happy that you are doing so well!

<h2>1. When was the Director benefit kit shipped for the Fall season?</h2><p>The Director benefit kit for the Fall season is typically shipped within 6-8 weeks after the end of the season. This may vary slightly depending on the location of the consultant and any potential delays in shipping.</p><h2>2. I earned the Director benefit kit but it was never sent to me. Why?</h2><p>If you were terminated from your position as a director before the kit was shipped, it is possible that it was not sent to you. Our policy states that the benefit kit is only shipped to active directors at the time of shipment.</p><h2>3. Can you clarify the dates used for determining when the kit was shipped?</h2><p>The dates used to determine when the benefit kit was shipped are based on the date that the kit was physically shipped from our warehouse. This may differ from the date on your 1099, which reflects when the kit was earned.</p><h2>4. I resigned from my directorship before being terminated. Will I still receive the benefit kit?</h2><p>If you resigned from your directorship before being terminated, you may still receive the benefit kit if it was shipped before your termination date. However, if it was not shipped before your termination, you will not receive the kit.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I believe there was an error with my benefit kit shipment?</h2><p>If you believe there was an error with your benefit kit shipment, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to review your account and provide further clarification on the shipment of your kit.</p>

1. When was the Director benefit kit shipped for the Fall season?

The Director benefit kit for the Fall season is typically shipped within 6-8 weeks after the end of the season. This may vary slightly depending on the location of the consultant and any potential delays in shipping.

2. I earned the Director benefit kit but it was never sent to me. Why?

If you were terminated from your position as a director before the kit was shipped, it is possible that it was not sent to you. Our policy states that the benefit kit is only shipped to active directors at the time of shipment.

3. Can you clarify the dates used for determining when the kit was shipped?

The dates used to determine when the benefit kit was shipped are based on the date that the kit was physically shipped from our warehouse. This may differ from the date on your 1099, which reflects when the kit was earned.

4. I resigned from my directorship before being terminated. Will I still receive the benefit kit?

If you resigned from your directorship before being terminated, you may still receive the benefit kit if it was shipped before your termination date. However, if it was not shipped before your termination, you will not receive the kit.

5. What should I do if I believe there was an error with my benefit kit shipment?

If you believe there was an error with your benefit kit shipment, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to review your account and provide further clarification on the shipment of your kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg