• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you believe I received my Pampered Chef kit just two days after signing up?

In summary, Melissa received her kit and is excited to start cooking with it. She is also excited to receive paperwork and a DVD as well.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Can you believe it??? I ALREADY got my kit!!!! I just signed up on 2/13 and I received my kit today! I am also supposed to receive catalogs for my Shows from my Director today!!! YAY!!!

I already have all the items unpacked and running in the dishwasher. I tried on the apron! Good thing it has BIG ties, cause I am pregnant, so it will certainly grow with me in the next few months!! My garlic press cleaner thingy was broken, but that is it! Everything else is GORGEOUS!!! I forgot how pretty the stones are when they aren't used!

Too fun! Make room in your cupboards and start cooking!

Yea! Have fun playing!!

FUN TIMES!! Its great because PC spoils us a few times a year with sell a thon and free products!! ENJOY

Yeah, DH is gonna free, we have a small kitchen and house.. And I already have a ton of PC stuff! Hee hee. I am going to be in trouble when I get more and more! :) That's ok though, once I start making the big bucks with PC we will just have to get a new house with a huge kitchen!

Oh Have fun with all your products!!! and read your paperwork - and watch your dvd!!! Fun fun fun!!

Be sure to keep the cat out of the tree.

****claps excitedly for Melissa****
So very cool! If you email HO I am sure they will send you a new garlic press cleaner thingy (and yes, that is the term I use at my shows for it as well ;) )

Have fun with all your new toys!

Last edited:
Garlic press cleaner thingy?Is that a technical term that I missed somewhere?

Yes, put in an adjustment to get a replacement for that garlic press.

That's SO cool!! I LOVE to hear this excitement! It's so fun to "watch" a new consultant start their biz and get the kit. That's why I've totally become addicted to having new consultants join my team. I love that! Keep it up, Melissa, that excitement will be SO contagious! :) :) Have fun!!

hehe...you know the thingy that you use to clean the holes of the garlic press.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Garlic press cleaner thingy?

Is that a technical term that I missed somewhere?

If you look it up in the PC dictionary (it has to be the Blonde edition) it will say : Garlic Press Cleaner Thingy - Noun - The thingy in which you clean the Garlic Press with.

Welcome (officially) to the team, Melissa! And you're right - most of the houses in your area are TEENY. You're going to have a real problem storing your PC stuff once you start earning it free. (I'm redoing my kitchen this year - there's a thread about it at http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/my-kitchen-plan-23609/.) A recommendation - find places to put your paperwork/office area from the get-go. It'll be easier to keep things organized than to sort through piles and try to organize later.

Melissa, I can feel your excitement!! It 's soooo fun to get PC stuff -- soon you & your delivery person will be well acquainted. I know my kids go NUTS when they see the delivery truck slow down in front of our house -- you are right that it is just like Christmas. (BTW: those big PC boxes make great playthings. At our house they become cruise ships, trains, cabins, doll houses, etc.)
Have fun watching the DVD & loading your cupboards -- it's fun to think of "kitchen product placement" as a challenge. You'll be surprised how much PC stuff you can fit if you get creative :)

And- throw out or give away the items that you are replacing with PC stuff! Take it to Salvation Army or St. Vincent DePaul. Or a women's shelter. (Or you could put it in a box to sell at a yard sale when spring gets here - and then use that money for more PC stuff. <giggle>)

Except for the garlic press cleaner thingy. I suspect there is quite a demand for those.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Except for the garlic press cleaner thingy. I suspect there is quite a demand for those.

Yes, and also those stone scraper majigs.

That's so exciting!!!:D Sooo, what are you going to make for dinner tonight with all your new toys??!!:p

sarahlegare said:
That's so exciting!!!:D Sooo, what are you going to make for dinner tonight with all your new toys??!!:p
LOL! Who has time to make supper when there are so many new toys to play with?:D :D :D

sarahlegare said:
Probably something that doesn't call for crushed garlic.

My garlic press cleaning thingie is in bad shape. It likes to hide down the disposal until someone turns it on. :rolleyes:

Well, that's not a very smart place to hide.I still have my old off-brand press where the cleaning cleat is attached right to the press. You crush the garlic, then rotate the handle back the other way and the little pins press the dead garlic bits out. It's not of the same quality as ours but I wish (hint hint hint) the design department at *coughTPCcough* could come up with a way to (hint hint hint) build the cleaning cleat right into the handle.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, that's not a very smart place to hide.

I still have my old off-brand press where the cleaning cleat is attached right to the press. You crush the garlic, then rotate the handle back the other way and the little pins press the dead garlic bits out. It's not of the same quality as ours but I wish (hint hint hint) the design department at *coughTPCcough* could come up with a way to (hint hint hint) build the cleaning cleat right into the handle.

Good idea. Would be nice wouldn't it. Mines MIA and has been for ages.

ChefTess said:
If you look it up in the PC dictionary (it has to be the Blonde edition) it will say : Garlic Press Cleaner Thingy - Noun - The thingy in which you clean the Garlic Press with.

Ohhh I have that edition too, I didn’t realize that there was any other additions out there.:blushing:

rennea said:
Ohhh I have that edition too, I didn’t realize that there was any other additions out there.:blushing:

LOL

I find I can understand the Blonde Edition so much better. It does have really pretty pictures. Plus there is the bright shiny object on the cover that is ever so captivating :D

ChefTess said:
LOL

I find I can understand the Blonde Edition so much better. It does have really pretty pictures. Plus there is the bright shiny object on the cover that is ever so captivating :D

I've always liked pictures instead of words:blushing:

1. What products do you recommend for cooking a Christmas dinner?

For cooking a Christmas dinner, we recommend our Roasting Pan, Carving Set, and Silicone Basting Brush for preparing the main dish. Our Potato Masher and Food Chopper are great for side dishes, and our Non-stick Cookware Set is perfect for making sauces and gravies. Don't forget our Cookie Press for making festive desserts!

2. Do you have any special holiday deals or promotions?

Yes, we have several holiday deals and promotions! Check out our "Christmas in July" sale, where you can save up to 50% on select items. We also offer free shipping on orders over $50 during the holiday season. And don't forget to ask about our hostess specials if you're interested in hosting a holiday party.

3. Can I purchase gift cards for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can purchase gift cards for Pampered Chef products. They make the perfect gift for any home cook or kitchen enthusiast. You can purchase them online or through a consultant. Gift cards are available in various denominations and can be used for any Pampered Chef products.

4. What are some easy and festive recipes for holiday entertaining?

We have a variety of easy and festive recipes for holiday entertaining on our website and in our recipe books. Some favorites include our Cranberry Brie Bites, Holiday Cheese Ball Wreath, and Peppermint Brownie Trifle. You can also search for specific recipes by ingredient or dietary restriction on our website.

5. Can I personalize Pampered Chef products for holiday gifts?

Yes, you can personalize select Pampered Chef products for holiday gifts. Our Personalized Stoneware makes a great gift, and you can add a special message or design for a personal touch. You can also personalize our Bamboo Cutting Board and Apron for a unique and thoughtful gift. Contact a consultant for more information on personalization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet