• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you believe I traded for ALL my Christmas gifts with Pampered Chef?

In summary, you can exchange any Pampered Chef product for a different one for Christmas as long as it is in its original packaging and has not been used. To do so, contact your consultant or customer service and provide the original purchase information and reason for the exchange. There is a 45-day time limit for all product exchanges. This also applies if the product was received as a gift, but you will need to provide the original purchase information from the gift giver. If the product you want to exchange for is more expensive, you can pay the difference in price with the assistance of your consultant or customer service representative.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I can't believe how many Christmas presents that I've been able to get already (usually a last minute shopper) by trading PC. My next host is going to get a lot of outside orders that I've collected from other vendors. At the last couple of craft fairs I worked, I picked out items from other booths and handed them a catalogue instead of cash to find something of equal value.

thats a great idea, wish i knew some consultants of other companies!

What a great idea! This way then you're putting your money into your own business and making commission too! I'll have to tell my downline!

1. Can I trade in any Pampered Chef product for a different one for Christmas?

Yes, as long as the product is still in its original packaging and has not been used, you can exchange it for a different product of equal or lesser value.

2. How do I go about trading in a product for Christmas?

To exchange a product, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service and they will assist you with the process. You will need to provide the original purchase information and reason for the exchange.

3. Is there a time limit for exchanging products for Christmas?

Yes, all product exchanges must be made within 45 days of the original purchase. This time frame allows us to ensure that all products are in good condition and available for exchange.

4. Can I exchange a product I received as a gift for Christmas?

Yes, as long as the product is still in its original packaging and has not been used, you can exchange it for a different product of equal or lesser value. However, you will need to provide the original purchase information from the gift giver.

5. What if the product I want to exchange for is more expensive than the original?

If the product you want to exchange for is more expensive than the original, you can pay the difference in price. Your consultant or customer service representative will assist you with this process and provide options for payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
sharalam