• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Receive My Pampered Chef Consultant Number After Signing Up?

In summary, it takes 24-48 hours to receive your Pampered Chef consultant number after signing the agreement and purchasing your kit. The Pampered Plus CD cannot be accessed without a valid consultant number, which can be found by logging into your consultant account or contacting the consultant support team. You can start booking shows and promoting your business before receiving your consultant number, but you will need it to access the Pampered Plus website and earn commission on your sales.
lisa717
Hello...I just signed the PC agreement and purchased my kit.....when do I get my number so I can get a feel for the Pampered Plus CD? I have 6 shows booked in April.....

SO sorry I didn't really introduce myself....I am Lisa I am from upstate NY and I have 6 yr old boy/girl twins....

Usually within 24 hours...

Do you have a person you are under? They can get you a quick-start kit with some paperwork from the director you are under...that will help...

lisa717 said:
SO sorry I didn't really introduce myself....I am Lisa I am from upstate NY and I have 6 yr old boy/girl twins....

Wow - good luck with that...and PC. :) LOL! They must be SOOOO much fun!

Do they email it to me? The consultant number that is.....? Thanks for the question answer...

Your consultant number and password will come in an e-mail within 48 hours. This info also lets you into Consultant's Corner online that has TONS of information to get you excited!

Congrats on 6 show in April! You are getting off to a fantastic start!

lisa717 said:
Do they email it to me? The consultant number that is.....? Thanks for the question answer...

Yes, I had it the next morning. Then you want to submit the form for your PC debit card right away once you log in.

...and I would recommend reading the policies and procedures - that gave me the most information. If you want to PM or e-mail me, I can send you a copy of those now...

The debit card takes 5 business days to process...you don't need it in order to submit shows, but if you want a personal website you want to get it rolling right away.

Congratulations on starting your business, and way to go with getting off to a great start with your bookings!!;)

Welcome Lisa and it sounds like you've got a good line up to start. The information you were given is correct.

Related to When Will I Receive My Pampered Chef Consultant Number After Signing Up?

1. How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef consultant number?

You should receive your consultant number within 24-48 hours after signing the agreement and purchasing your kit. If you have not received it within this time frame, please contact our consultant support team for assistance.

2. Can I access the Pampered Plus CD before receiving my consultant number?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Plus CD is only accessible with a valid consultant number. Once you receive your number, you can log in to the Pampered Plus website and access all of the resources and training materials.

3. How do I access my consultant number?

Your consultant number will be emailed to you once it has been assigned. You can also find it by logging in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigating to your profile page.

4. Can I start booking shows before receiving my consultant number?

Yes, you can start booking shows and promoting your business before receiving your consultant number. However, you will need your number to access the Pampered Plus website and place orders for your shows.

5. Can I start earning commission before receiving my consultant number?

No, you will need your consultant number to earn commission on your sales. Once you receive your number, you can start earning commission on your shows and orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Gretchen Burnett
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC