• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are My Santoku and Chef's Knives from the Promotion?

The Santoku and Chef's knife from the promotion. I've never received mine. I know that they said that they would ship out this week, but the tracking number they gave me a couple of weeks ago is still listed as "billing information received" and has never shipped. You should definitely have them by now. Call HO! :)You submitted your last show on the last day of Sept. and It put you at the qualifying amount (and was your 4th show) I got them two days later, before my SS1 kit. Why don't they put those promotion things on the UPS tracker??There is some hang up between HO and UPS. It happened once with a supply
jentapp
You know, the Santoku and Chef's knife from the promotion. I've never received mine. I know that they said that they would ship out this week, but the tracking number they gave me a couple of weeks ago is still listed as "billing information received" and has never shipped. :confused:

I got mine about a week after i got ss1 but that was in aug~tiffanyp

I got my chefs knives in September. Are we talking about the same promotion.

I'd call HO as you should have gotten yours by now.

I tried to post this... but it didn't show up. I submitted my last qualifying show at the end of September and got mine just a few days later... I think Octoer 10? You should definitely have them by now. Call HO! :)

I submitted my last show on the last day of Sept. and It put me at the qualifying amount (and was my 4th show) I got them two days later, before my SS1 kit. Why don't they put those promotion things on the UPS tracker??

jentapp said:
You know, the Santoku and Chef's knife from the promotion. I've never received mine. I know that they said that they would ship out this week, but the tracking number they gave me a couple of weeks ago is still listed as "billing information received" and has never shipped. :confused:
I have had this problem. You have to call HO because they need to resend them. There is some hang up between HO and UPS. It happened once with a supply order. I waited too long and didn't get the stuff in time. It worked out though!

Thanks, everyone!I called HO today and they're sending me out a new set (wish I'd had them for all of my shows this weekend, but what can ya do...LOL). She said that she's going to put a "trace" on the other set (which still says "billing information received").

Hopefully I'll have them early next week. :D

Glad it worked out! Can you borrow them from someone?

I probably could have borrowed the Santoku from my recruit (she won it at Fall Kickoff), but it pretty much sells itself (at least to the hosts and to 1 of today's guests who is throwing a last minute party tomorrow morning JUST to get that knife with the host discount).

I had 2 guests today book shows in Dec/Jan in the hopes that the Deep Covered Baker would be back on sale by then, too. The new toys are VERY popular with my circle of friends. :D

Today's show also got me over the top for my SS2 toys! WOO HOO!!! Tomorrow's evening show is supposed to be big (yes, I have 2 tomorrow), but my last "big" party only had 2 people buy anything so I'm really hoping that this one will be different (although I did get one recruit from that other show, so I can't complain too much).

Sorry...I'm tired and rambling. My host today didn't warn me that she lived on the 4th floor and that there was no elevator (stairs are NOT my friend). It was a $558 show with a couple of more possible orders coming in, though, so I got over it real quick. Best host I've had so far, too, and totally justified the website cost since she used it relentlessly and had almost $200 in outside orders before I even left my house this afternoon! LOL Yesterday's and today's and at least one of tomorrow's hosts all did their shows JUST for that Santoku without ever seeing or touching it, so I'll forgive whomever caused me to not get my knives before my show (as long as they get my SS2 toys to me a little faster than they did my SS1 toys and my knives...LOL). :D

Yay on getting the SS2. Got to love those great hosts that are motivated.

Way to go! I have, too, found that when they use the website, it makes a difference!

Related to Where Are My Santoku and Chef's Knives from the Promotion?

1. When will my knives be delivered?

Delivery times vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your confirmation email.

2. Are the knives dishwasher safe?

Yes, our knives are dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the sharpness and longevity of the blades.

3. Do the knives come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef knives come with a lifetime guarantee. If you encounter any issues with your knives, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I order replacement knives for my set?

Yes, you can order individual knives to replace any lost or damaged ones in your set. Simply visit our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are these knives suitable for left-handed individuals?

Yes, our knives are designed to be ergonomic and suitable for both right and left-handed individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • GourmetGirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies