• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef: From 0 to 12 Bookings - Life Comes in Waves

In summary, "Pampered Chef: From 0 to 12 Bookings - Life Comes in Waves" is a comprehensive guidebook for Pampered Chef consultants, providing tips and strategies for achieving success and increasing bookings. It covers topics such as goal-setting, finding new customers, hosting parties, and overcoming challenges. This book is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants and is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website, independent consultants, and online retailers.
ughubug
My mom was over tonight helping me sort out and re-organize all of my Pampered Chef "Stuff"! She was here when I received the top ten reasons about going to Leadership.

I had already counted going out of being possible...She piped up with the fact that she has a free plane ticket from her credit card points and would give me the ticket as part of Christmas.

I will figure out how to pay the registration fee and can use Christmas money to pay for the hotel.

I lost my full time job a few weeks ago and am soaring my Pampered Chef business to NEW and AWESOME levels...I went from 0 to 12 bookings on my November Calendar -- My goal is 20 but holy cow am I a happy Pampered Girl!

Life comes in waves and we never know why but there is a reason for everything!:chef:

Yah!!!! Glad to hear about that!

Awesome Jenny!!!! That is so cool - as well as the number of shows for November. You go girl!!

That is so awesome Jenny! Way to go on building your calendar up like that! :D

And, you're right, things happen for a reason!

Looking ahead to a MAGICAL 2009!!! DISNEY...HERE WE COME! :)

Thank you all for your support!

wow!! 0-12! thats awesome! congrats!!

Congratulations!! You have the RIGHT stuff! If you can grow your business from 0 - 12 after being laid off you can do just about anything! Start building your business to replace that full-time income!

Way to go!!

Congrats!! and WAY TO GO!

I have 3 recruits...only one is active right now...another one will be active again in December...Can I still Register?

1. What is "Pampered Chef: From 0 to 12 Bookings - Life Comes in Waves"?

"Pampered Chef: From 0 to 12 Bookings - Life Comes in Waves" is a comprehensive guidebook for Pampered Chef consultants that provides tips and strategies for achieving success and increasing bookings in their business. It is written by a top-performing consultant and is filled with practical advice and real-life examples.

2. How can this book help me increase my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

This book offers valuable insights and strategies for building and growing your Pampered Chef business. It covers topics such as setting goals, finding new customers, hosting successful parties, and overcoming common challenges. By implementing the tips and advice in this book, you can boost your bookings and take your business to the next level.

3. Is this book only for new Pampered Chef consultants or can experienced consultants benefit from it as well?

This book is beneficial for both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. While it does cover some basic concepts, it also delves into more advanced strategies that can help experienced consultants overcome plateaus or take their business to new heights.

4. Can I purchase this book if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, this book is available for purchase by anyone interested in learning more about the Pampered Chef business and how to succeed as a consultant. However, it is specifically geared towards consultants and may not be as relevant for those who are not involved in the company.

5. Where can I purchase "Pampered Chef: From 0 to 12 Bookings - Life Comes in Waves"?

You can purchase this book through Pampered Chef's website or through independent consultants. It is also available on popular online book retailers such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
DebPC