• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where on Earth Have I Been? Anyone Else Not Heard of Saladmaster?

In summary, the Salad Master website is a scam that charges a fee to join their club, and then charges couples to have them cook a dinner using their supplied ingredients.
I know I'm the odd man out on this but I have the West Bend waterless cookware and LOVE it. I cook 3 meals a day and never have a hard time washing it or with food sticking. It has a liquid core so you never use oil or water in it. You even boil eggs without water. The lifetime warrenty covers everything. It was expensive (I paid $1200 for the pots and pans, salad thing, electric skillet, and crock pot) Well worth the money IMO. To each his own I guess.

Never heard of them either.

<h2>1. What is Saladmaster and how long have they been around?</h2><p>Saladmaster is a direct selling company that offers cookware, knives, and in-home dinner parties. They have been in business for 60 years.</p><h2>2. Are there any start-up costs to become a Saladmaster consultant?</h2><p>Saladmaster does not disclose their start-up costs or pay structure on their website. However, as with most direct selling companies, there may be initial fees or purchases required to become a consultant.</p><h2>3. How does the direct selling structure work for Saladmaster?</h2><p>Saladmaster has different levels of direct sellers, with each level having different benefits and requirements. These levels include Consultant, Executive Consultant, Senior Consultant, and Master Dealer.</p><h2>4. How do the in-home dinner parties with Saladmaster work?</h2><p>Saladmaster consultants will come to your home and cook a dinner using their products and ingredients. There is a minimum number of couples required for the dinner party, and as long as at least one couple qualifies, the host will receive a gift regardless of whether anyone makes a purchase.</p><h2>5. Have I been living under a rock if I've never heard of Saladmaster?</h2><p>Not necessarily! While Saladmaster has been around for a long time, it may not be as well-known as other direct selling companies. It's always good to research and ask questions before considering becoming a consultant for any company.</p>

Related to Where on Earth Have I Been? Anyone Else Not Heard of Saladmaster?

1. What is Saladmaster and how long have they been around?

Saladmaster is a direct selling company that offers cookware, knives, and in-home dinner parties. They have been in business for 60 years.

2. Are there any start-up costs to become a Saladmaster consultant?

Saladmaster does not disclose their start-up costs or pay structure on their website. However, as with most direct selling companies, there may be initial fees or purchases required to become a consultant.

3. How does the direct selling structure work for Saladmaster?

Saladmaster has different levels of direct sellers, with each level having different benefits and requirements. These levels include Consultant, Executive Consultant, Senior Consultant, and Master Dealer.

4. How do the in-home dinner parties with Saladmaster work?

Saladmaster consultants will come to your home and cook a dinner using their products and ingredients. There is a minimum number of couples required for the dinner party, and as long as at least one couple qualifies, the host will receive a gift regardless of whether anyone makes a purchase.

5. Have I been living under a rock if I've never heard of Saladmaster?

Not necessarily! While Saladmaster has been around for a long time, it may not be as well-known as other direct selling companies. It's always good to research and ask questions before considering becoming a consultant for any company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Karen
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies