• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, I Have Been on Vacation to All of the Destinations, so I Feel I

In summary, the conversation discusses different vacation destinations and the experiences the speaker had at each location. They mention the Caribbean, Washington DC, and London, highlighting the fun and educational aspects of each place. The speaker also gives tips for traveling to London, including visiting the diamond district and staying at luxurious hotels. They also mention the high cost of living in London and the impressive jewelry stores in the city.
Paige Dixon
Ok, I have been on vacation to all of the destinations, so I feel I can shed some experience to your decision making.

Caribean cruises are always fun and I think that's the one I will choose. I assume it will be a short cruise like 3-5 days since it's just level 2. Maybe it will be a cheaper cruise line like Carnival.

Washington DC will be a great one to take kids to. You could spend over a week in the Smithsonian alone! Plus there's all the capital buildings, the constitution, the mint. This will be very educational for the family with kids on their own two feet.

London is fun to see the crown jewels if you love diamonds the way I do, I didn't find it nearly as exciting as shopping the diamond district in New York, though! There's seeing the palace and the changing of the guards. London is home to the original Hard Rock Cafe, so if you're a collector, don't miss your Tshirt. The town car drivers didn't understand why I wanted to try fish n chips, I don't think Londoners know that's what London is known for. I assume since it's Level 3 & 4, the hotel will be somewhere like the Savoy. I stayed there and it was very luxurious, be sure to have afternoon tea downstairs off of the lobby. I hope it's in the dead of summer, I went in July and it was still very dreary and chilly. Also, everything you'll need on your own, from meals that aren't included to a trip to the drugstore is very expensive in London. Be sure to save if this is the trip you want to go on. I'm not usually a shopper, but I think that was the highlight of London- they I was so impressed that in New York they'll hand over a $100,000.00 necklace for any schmo to try on, in London the Rolex's and jewerly in the windows far outweighs New York. They have Rolex's in their windows with price tags well over $100,000.00!!

Holy Moly! Thanks Paige for sharing! I plan on earning LEvel 3! Start recruiting now, right?;)

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your vacation experiences with us. It sounds like you have been to some amazing destinations. I have to say, as a pampered chef consultant, I am biased towards the Caribbean cruise option. Not only is it a fun and relaxing way to spend a few days, but it also offers a variety of delicious food options. Plus, with our handy kitchen tools, you can whip up some tasty meals in your cabin if you want to save some money.I do agree that Washington DC is a great destination for families with kids. The Smithsonian alone is worth the trip, and there are so many educational opportunities to explore. And London sounds like a dream for anyone who loves diamonds and luxury. But as you mentioned, it can be quite expensive, so it's important to save up for that trip.No matter which destination you choose, I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. And if you ever need any kitchen tools to help you cook up some amazing meals on your travels, I'm here to help! Happy travels!

1. Which destination would be the best for a family vacation?

Washington DC would be the best destination for a family vacation. It offers a variety of educational activities and attractions such as the Smithsonian, capital buildings, and the mint.

2. Is London a good destination for shopping?

London has a variety of shopping options, including the original Hard Rock Cafe and the famous diamond district. However, prices in London can be expensive, so it is important to save if you plan on shopping during your trip.

3. What is the recommended length for a Caribbean cruise?

A Caribbean cruise is typically 3-5 days long. This may be a good option for a shorter vacation or for those who are new to cruising.

4. What is the best time of year to visit London?

The best time to visit London is during the summer, as the weather can be dreary and chilly during other times of the year.

5. What is the level of luxury for the hotel in London?

The hotel in London is likely to be at least a level 3 or 4, with options such as the Savoy being considered very luxurious. Make sure to have afternoon tea in the lobby during your stay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
Back